when i plug it in it goes to the clock screen and then 5 seconds later goes away and it shows that the battery ISNT charging...

btw i have a bold. what do i do?
    05-12-09 01:33 PM
    HELLO?~ can someone please help me? it charges fine with the wall charger but doesnt sync with a comp...
    05-12-09 03:15 PM
    Might want to head over to the Mac forums for more detailed help on your problem -- but BB's don't sync with mac's without a 3rd party program (no DM for us ), and there isn't exactly a good fix for that either. best option atm (in my opinion) is bootcamp'ing with XP.

EDIT** lol, you'll notice that the first thread is MISSING SYNC SUCKS!!.. that's the state of bb+mac at the moment =\
    05-12-09 03:17 PM
    im using a windows now...when i plug it in it syncs to the computer for like 3 seconds and then disconnects...
    05-12-09 03:18 PM
    im using a windows now...when i plug it in it syncs to the computer for like 3 seconds and then disconnects...
    my apologies for the misunderstanding on my end then. I would still recommend the Mac forum for some more help. to throw out a random fix all -- try a battery pull and then connect it again.
    05-12-09 03:20 PM
    And re-boot the computer. And make sure you're using DM 4.6
    05-12-09 03:22 PM
    i just want the phone to show up in flash drive mode so i can update the software, thats all. and for some reason it doesnt connect!
    05-12-09 03:24 PM
    i just want the phone to show up in flash drive mode so i can update the software, thats all. and for some reason it doesnt connect!
    Flash drive mode is only mass storage mode so you can manage media. Mass storage won't help you update the OS.

Did you re-boot the computer and are you using DM 4.6?
    05-12-09 03:25 PM
    okay so im downloading DM right now. but i dont get why my phone wont connect to any computer... I JUST GOT IT! ugh im sad lol.
    05-12-09 03:51 PM
    okay so im downloading DM right now. but i dont get why my phone wont connect to any computer... I JUST GOT IT! ugh im sad lol.
    See if it connects to 4.6

As far as mass storage mode goes, you did enable it through options>memory right?
    05-12-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD