I have a Tmobile Curve, it wasn't connecting via the USB cord so I purchased a dongle.

A bit confused not sure how to transfer music from my laptop (HP w/ Vista btw) to my Blackberry Curve.

If anyone has any info to help me out that would be beyond awesome!
    04-01-08 10:47 PM
    If you can't get USB to work I'd be skeptical you'll get Bluetooth to work. Did you install the drivers that came with the dongle? If so, uninstall them and make sure you're using the Microsoft drivers.
    04-02-08 12:22 AM
    I've had one since birth....

Definately only use the MS drivers. You'll need to "pair" after you enable your BB to be "found" in bluetooth setup, then you'll have to prepare to receive it (go to music, and then select the get via bluetooth menu option), and send it from your PC (right click and send to bluetooth).

Patrick
    04-02-08 08:07 AM
    If you can't get USB to work I'd be skeptical you'll get Bluetooth to work. Did you install the drivers that came with the dongle? If so, uninstall them and make sure you're using the Microsoft drivers.
    I'm sorry what do you mean the drivers that came with it? It came with a small CD that I did download. How do I make sure I'm using the microsoft drivers?
    04-02-08 09:37 PM
    If you installed the CD, then you installed the drivers from the dongle manufacturer. You'll need to uninstall those drivers and just use the microsoft drivers.
    04-02-08 09:43 PM
    If you installed the CD, then you installed the drivers from the dongle manufacturer. You'll need to uninstall those drivers and just use the microsoft drivers.
    So basically I don't need the CD. Uninstall and it should run smooth from there? Gotcha! And then just follow what Patrick was saying?
    04-03-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD