i'm new to this forum (hi!) and i was wondering what people do to protect their BBs. i've never done anything to any of my previous phones (prob because they were crappy) but i'd hate to ruin my curve.

my usually toss my phone into my purse. what do you (ladies?) recommend. some of my purses don't have an interior pocket. i'd prefer not to have a bulky case, would like easy access

thanks!
    05-13-08 10:25 AM
    Hey and welcome

I have a best skins ever clear protector on my pink pearl. It is the easiest application, and it covers every piece of my pearl but the keys. I throw my pearl into my juicy bag all the time and not one scratch on it! Here's the link Best Skins Ever Home Page!! They are cheap also, so you can buy a few!! I have one on my IPod Touch and my Macbook too
    05-13-08 10:40 AM
    I got my wife a Dooney and Bourke case from the Verizon kiosk at Circuit City. It fits in her matching purse. She seems to like it. I believe only verizon has D&B cases
    05-13-08 10:44 AM
    Welcome to the Crack!
    Try using the leather sleeve the phone came with

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this is a great idea and until u get the skins in the mail my idea would be to use the blackberry pouch it came with.

its not that cute but it fits snug, covers almost the whole phone, and then u can keep dropping it into your purse until u get your skins!!!

and whats up with the forums guys!!! loading super slow...
    05-13-08 10:47 AM
    ewww to the leather case LOL...i hate cases too so i think she wants the curve to just look like a curve with the ability to throw it anywhere and not worry about a scratch Everytime people see my phone they think it's brand new bc of how shiny it is!

I actually left all the plastic that came on my pearl until i got the skins...LOL it started looking pretty ******** by day 7 when they started peeling off. Worked out tho bc it kept the phone pristine so when i went to put on the skin i didnt have to wipe it down it went on perfectly!
    Last edited by ShortStop51001; 05-13-08 at 10:49 AM.
    05-13-08 10:47 AM
    ewww to the leather case LOL...i hate cases too so i think she wants the curve to just look like a curve with the ability to throw it anywhere and not worry about a scratch

I actually left all the plastic that came on my pearl until i got the skins...LOL it started looking pretty ******** by day 7 when they started peeling off. Worked out tho bc it kept the phone pristine so when i went to put on the skin i didnt have to wipe it down it went on perfectly!
    haha i do hate the look of the leather case, i may actually use it though until i get a skin

i WANTED to leave the plastic on... but when i showed my phone to my boyfriend he RIPPED IT OFF. i was not happy...

and how would one wipe it down before putting on a skin? just a cloth?
    05-13-08 10:50 AM
    You can use a microfiber cloth to make sure there are no fingerprints and make sure to put on the skin in a dust free area so they no dust gets under the skin!
    05-13-08 10:52 AM
    I got my wife a Dooney and Bourke case from the Verizon kiosk at Circuit City. It fits in her matching purse. She seems to like it. I believe only verizon has D&B cases
    OMG I LOOOOOVE DnB!!! Checkin it out now.
    05-13-08 10:53 AM
    Wear the blackberry proudly on your hip.

05-13-08 11:03 AM
    You can use a microfiber cloth to make sure there are no fingerprints and make sure to put on the skin in a dust free area so they no dust gets under the skin!
    i am a klutz.... if i mess up, will it leave a mess behind on the screen?
    05-13-08 11:03 AM
    well i messed up on my ipod the first time and it left nothing behind. I got a piece of dog fur under it and i was so irritated i ripped it off lol.

I believe the site has FAQs on it tho.

Invisible Shield is good too. I never had any luck with those and they were way too expensive lol. I kept getting annoying bubbles under the skin. But if you ever want to look into it invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    05-13-08 11:26 AM
    I am also a fan of skins! I wish I had gotten one for my ipod before that got all scatched up

05-13-08 12:33 PM
    I am also a fan of skins! I wish I had gotten one for my ipod before that got all scatched up.

05-13-08 12:34 PM
    I had it in the sleeve in a pocket of my purse (have a Guess bag that is pretty roomy)...but I put on a BSE last night. You need to have patience, and I used the hairdryer tip from here, but it's perfect and the phone looks awesome.
    05-13-08 02:10 PM
    it's so cute seeing all you guys care so much
    about your babies ...errr BBs.

=)

but yea I have the same problem, i used to just throw my phone in my purse full of pens and other sharp thangs.
    05-13-08 10:33 PM
    I love the skins for my 8310 - and in pink, green, white, blue, orange & black! The black is great if you don't want the skin really noticed (I have a titanium curve). Then I have the new sleeper horizantal leather case with the wrist strap that it fits into with the skin on. I even toss my cc's/license/work ID in there and haven't had trouble with the magnet.

I do wonder if leaving that case near my laptop is a problem though?
    05-14-08 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";