My dream Blackberry;
    would be the Bold but with a Qwerty AND a touchscreen (for wicked browsing and media), a 5MP camera, and 256MB of app memory.
    Some new features in software would include; more advance photo editing, faster playlist creator, VVM, quickly kill an app in the "switch application" menu, and organize and sort mail by name and folders.

These are some of the thoughts i had that would in my mind create the perfect phone. Lets hear what your dream device would be! or feel free to add on to mine
    01-17-09 02:02 AM
    Iphone os + bb bold keypad =

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 02:04 AM
    Bold form factor with a battery cover like the Curve 8900, 1 gig of internal memory + SD slot, 5mp camera with silent shutter setting and onboard pic editor, video capture with decent resolution, MMS capabilities, loud speaker, sound equalizer in media player and a gnarly fast processor.
    01-17-09 02:28 AM
    I'd want a storm that works properly, with an included stylus that doubles as an ink pen, an ice dispenser, stapler, staple remover, and a time machine.
    01-17-09 02:33 AM
    Lemme see.

824MHz processor.
    1 gigabyte of application memory.
    8 gigabytes of internal memory with up to 32 gig SD card support.
    Storm screen
    Slide out full qwerty keyboard (like 8900)
    5MP camera
    Blackberry OS 4.6 (<-- browser fixed)
    Fastest EGDE/3G/LTE tech.
    01-17-09 02:59 AM
    Bold form factor with a battery cover like the Curve 8900, 1 gig of internal memory + SD slot, 5mp camera with silent shutter setting and onboard pic editor, video capture with decent resolution, MMS capabilities, loud speaker, sound equalizer in media player and a gnarly fast processor.
    You may get your dream. That sounds a lot like Niagara :-) (well close anyway)
    01-17-09 03:11 AM
    824MHz processor.
    2 gigabyte of application memory.
    16 gigabytes of internal memory with up to 32 gig SD card support -- side loading
    Landscape Storm touchscreen
    BOLD keyboard (not slide out)
    5MP camera
    Blackberry OS 4.6/7
    Webkit browser
    Fastest CDMA (EVDO-A) and EGDE/3G/LTE tech.
    01-17-09 03:15 AM
    I wish for a better BB operating system that is more stable, and that supports OS X. In other words I want Apple to make a true BB killllllarrrr to force RIM to make better products ...especially software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD