04-18-09 03:43 PM
- Why? Cause you're lazy or cause you want a higher post count? Seriously the amount of useless threads on here is unbelievable. If you used the search you would've found many threads stating what people pay with what carrier. But I guess you're too good to use the search function...
Your simply a ****** bag, your post is also "pointless" are you boosting your post count?
vzw 29.99 not including msg's.04-18-09 05:57 AM
- Yeah, but their 1400 minute plan is the same price as Verizon's, and it includes unlimited data, which Verizon's does not. And if I'm not mistaken, AT&T charges about the same for the same amount of minutes, and again, they also charge an additional fee for unlimited data.
So for the price of a regular phone that doesn't need unlimited data with Verizon/AT&T, you can get a blackberry or any other smart phone with Sprint.
I do agree they have some deals, especially on BBs...I was looking for a red Pearl for a family member via telesales and they only had titanium and for that reason they cut the price in half...it was great.04-18-09 10:34 AM
- You're still paying for unlimited data, Sprint doesn't give it away. Compared to other carriers Sprint might seem like a better deal possibly and you can certainly work a deal with Sprint but at the end of the day you did pay for your unlimited data. Sprint's customer retention program is great from my experience lately and it even seems like your "deal" is which CSR Dependant.
I do agree they have some deals, especially on BBs...I was looking for a red Pearl for a family member via telesales and they only had titanium and for that reason they cut the price in half...it was great.04-18-09 02:30 PM
- I have what I consider to be a reasonble tarrif with Vodafone UK, it costs me 35 a month and for that I gat
600 minutes any time/network, unlimited data plan and BIS. Althought the BiS was by luck as this was my first
BB and I didn't know much about how they work, I described what I wanted to the tele sales and based on there
Advise I ordered the Bold. When I got it I found a lot of the stuff didn't work and when I phoned the
Tech peoiple the guy said I'd been mis-sold and he would give me BIS for free for the duration of my
Contract. They should have charged me an extra 5 a month for that alone.
I have to say though that the Bold is by far the best mobile device I've ever had and it will take something very special
To get this out of my hand.
PS- I think Daves comments are rather rude, you have the power of coice ! If you think the thtead
Is pointles, CHOOSE not to read it, let alone reply to it. I think the amount of conversation created
By this thread answer any question as to wether its worth it or not doesn't it.
A bit of humble pie there.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-18-09 02:46 PM
- I'm with Vodafone Australia. I haven't been on contract for a while so I got my bold for nothing on a 2 year contract, $79 a month includes unlimited internet and emails (BIS) and $550 worth of calls, text etc with 3 months free (free on the 4th, 5th and 6th month). I will upgrade to $99 a month after my free months and that includes unlimited calls, texts and BIS.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com04-18-09 03:29 PM
- 04-18-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD