I seem to recall being able to quckly jump to a date in my old BOLD calender

On the Q10 it looks like you can only adjust the date about a week out. What about when you want to set an appointment a year out? The only way I found is to back out, go to month view, forward a year, hit the date and make an entry

Is there a faster way to jump to a future date?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 03:15 PM
    I too am interested in this. I found out quite by accident that if you toggle "All day" to "On" when you are adding an entry, you can more quickly get to a date that is further away. But this is not especially elegant. The PIM functions on this device definitely need some polishing.

Bob
    07-10-13 05:41 PM
    That actually works for me for now

Not great but ok

Thanks for pointing it out

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 05:47 PM
    I seem to recall being able to quckly jump to a date in my old BOLD calender

On the Q10 it looks like you can only adjust the date about a week out. What about when you want to set an appointment a year out? The only way I found is to back out, go to month view, forward a year, hit the date and make an entry

Is there a faster way to jump to a future date?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if this will help you, in month view swipe down from the middle of the screen, you should get the whole year view, swipe left to go into the future, pick a date, then hit add. That date will be filled in.

Posted via CB10
    rjpawlak likes this.
    07-10-13 05:58 PM
    Thanks for the tip - this is a new one for me. Still, they need to may this easer. There needs to be a control on the form for adding an event that allows one to quickly jump to a new date far in the future.

Bob
    07-11-13 04:23 PM