Hello-
    I need all the help I can get. I have been battling this joystick icon on my phone for the past 3 days. It is a little joystick icon with a number 1 on the left of it and a red asterik in the right corner of it. I searched and searched and deduced that it was a game invite or something to that effect. I deleted all messages as instructed. I even deleted all my games and reinstalled them (even though i never touched any of them since I got the phone!)
    I even did the first thing anyone would say and that is taking out the battery and sim and restarting it a million times. I dont' know what to do. It won't go away. ((((

Please help!!!!!!
    08-16-09 11:30 AM
    Can you post a screenshot please?
    08-16-09 11:40 AM
    If you have app world installed, it means to update app world. Go and update app world then do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 11:51 AM
    Yeah I agree that it is most likely an update for an app on BB app world. Go and update the app on the "My World" tab of BB app world. There will also be a message in your messages box telling you about the update.
    08-16-09 05:19 PM
    I haven't gotten that on mine, and I have the App world that first came out....
    08-16-09 06:18 PM
    I have the exact same joystick icon and tried everything to make it go away .. but in vain!
    i don t have app world ... i tried the battery pull ... everything!
    would appreciate if someone can help cuz it s driving me crazy.
    08-24-09 09:14 AM
    Please post a screen capture so we can see which icon you are talking about.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...um-post-41582/
    08-24-09 09:20 AM
    I did what u guys said to do and i stil have the joystick thing on my screen..i have the curve 8350. Any other suggestions?
    03-18-10 11:35 AM
    A screenshot would help. What apps do you have installed?
    03-18-10 11:58 AM
    Joystick icon ...weird...
    03-18-10 12:48 PM
    Attached is listing of icons related to the Blackberry. Is the "joystick" icon the one about halfway down the list? That is for an update within App World. If you go into your App World and then go to My World, a list of your apps will be shown. Check there to see if an app has a pending update.
    03-18-10 01:17 PM
    I think it's an invitation to join a game like word mole.
    03-18-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD