Give your opinion
    He right sometimes and wrong other times
    08-15-13 05:53 AM
    He is who he is and frankly I don't care one way or another. It's a free country.
    bunky1971 likes this.
    08-15-13 06:04 AM
    He's a paid shill for Apple, he and his site is trash. IMO
    neteng1000 and der_mit like this.
    08-15-13 06:06 AM
    He is who he is and frankly I don't care one way or another. It's a free country.
    This.

I can't muster hatred for someone with an opinion about freakin' electronics.
    08-15-13 06:12 AM
    He is a jerk with no real substance.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:28 AM
    He loves page views. Once you understand that, you'll get him a lot more.
    08-15-13 06:41 AM
    It does not matter whether you all hate or love Geller. He is making a living off of the ridiculous and over the top response to any and everything he says and the vast majority of that comes from CrackBerry. This site is probably good for most of his page hits and the majority of his mentions (like creating a thread about him) so yeah, keep hating him...it pays his mortgage.
    08-15-13 07:21 AM
    It does not matter whether you all hate or love Geller. He is making a living off of the ridiculous and over the top response to any and everything he says and the vast majority of that comes from CrackBerry. This site is probably good for most of his page hits and the majority of his mentions (like creating a thread about him) so yeah, keep hating him...it pays his mortgage.
    I have no doubt that he loves Crackberry LOL!.
    08-15-13 07:30 AM
    He does have grudging admiration for all the Blackberry fanatics who give him a hard time. He must mean us!
    08-15-13 07:38 AM
    I will say that the comment section on BB articles on BGR is an, um, interesting trash fest. There is an over the top pro-BB troll named "Vapid Rapid Rabbit" who is an utter embarrassment to anyone who has even minimally positive feelings toward BB.
    08-15-13 07:40 AM
    That blog site is straight garbage. Very bias and when you read the comments, it's just immature bashing of which os is better.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 07:47 AM
    That blog site is straight garbage. Very bias and when you read the comments, it's just immature bashing of which os is better.

Posted via CB10
    Whenever I feel CB has gotten a little out of hand, I read the comments over there. They make CB seem like tea with the Queen.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-15-13 07:49 AM
    His Blackberry leaks are usually spot on. As for his site it's one of many that I read, can't get all your news from one location. Hating someone for a difference of opinion is pointless.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    08-15-13 08:15 AM
    No different than here. Just depends on which side of the street (or country boundary) you live on.
    08-15-13 08:21 AM
    I don't hate or love him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and BGR is no exception. Geller has a different view on things and he's entitled to that. What amazes me is the responses BGR gets from their Blackberry articles. Complete immaturity.
    08-15-13 09:02 AM
    He's just an internet parasite. The guy as a person is comedical/sad in a amanda bynes kinda way.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:08 AM
    personally I read tech news from quite a few sites, it helps t keep a balance on things, I normally read N4BB, CB, BGR, Engadget, The Verge, CNET and a few others. my reasoning is that everyone has bias is some way shape or form, but if your read multiple outlets then the average is normally about right.

In respect to geller, I recall when he was pro BB, and leaked lots of BB info and devices, at that time he was loved here in this forum for being positive and leaking stuff. and now because he`s negative he`s hated? its a phone, its glass plastic and metal. its not how I decide who I love or hate.
    08-15-13 10:48 AM
    This.

I can't muster hatred for someone with an opinion about freakin' electronics.
    Everybody has an opinion, but if you are going to go on live TV you better have backing for your statements. The other guys pressed him a bit for reason that backed his statement and he could not come up with even one. He was sweating. People may say "he was just nercous." Then, don't go to a show like that.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:54 AM