...funny face making blackberry dude John Clark cause he is messin me up somehow.
    LOL, That funny face dude is Mr. Bean, a character created by Rowan Atkinson, a British comedian. It's his job to make you laugh.

I had the same problem.
    Last edited by Stoner; 04-16-08 at 09:13 PM.
    04-16-08 01:14 PM
    Right, so, half the posts in this thread I can't understand... but I am unable to locate a Shared folder on my computer.
    I installed the Desktop Manager CD that came with my BB and it detects my device so that seems to work fine; but when I procede to remove Wallpaper of of my BB, there is no \Shared folder.

I'd greatly appreciate some light on this subject.
    Last edited by LilCostello; 06-11-08 at 10:00 PM.
    06-11-08 09:54 PM
    Right, so, half the posts in this thread I can't understand... but I am unable to locate a Shared folder on my computer.
    I installed the Desktop Manager CD that came with my BB and it detects my device so that seems to work fine; but when I procede to remove Wallpaper of of my BB, there is no Shared\ folder.

I'd appreciate some light on this subject.
    the folder is on your PC, located at
    c:\program files\common files\research in motion\shared\loader files\8310...\java

And if you think you had trouble understanding this thread, I'm dyslexic, you can only imagine
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-11-08 at 10:04 PM.
    06-11-08 10:01 PM
    I figured it out... I thought the OS download from the site was the same as the Desktop Manager so didn't dowload it... now I did and I'm working on it

And if you think you had trouble understanding this thread, I'm dyslexic, you can only imagine
    *HaHa* Ohgawd.
    06-11-08 10:35 PM
    Hey now, there's a couple posts in this thread that you can understand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 10:39 PM
    Get drunk, cross your eyes, and read backwards (or in your case amazingly normally ;-) ) and this thread makes a whole lot more sense.

I didn't think John's instructions were hard to follow at all... *shrug*
    06-12-08 01:22 AM
    See, I did. Most of it I was able to understand, but there was a few things that I didn't. I then came across the thread that Stoner posted on How to increase free file memory which is based off John Clark's memory optimization, and "simplified" for everyone like me who isn't real computer techy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 06:24 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD