Steve Jobs has died.
    10-05-11 06:46 PM
    In a better place now.
    10-05-11 06:50 PM
    A legend in his own time such a shame as much as I dislike Apple products what a loss for his family and Apple itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 07:05 PM
    Say what you want but Steve Jobs has made the technology of Smartphone and Computers what it is today much like The same way that Microsoft Co-Founder Bill Gates did for his company.

A tragic loss and I am sure the impact of his loss will be felt the world over for a long time to come.

My blassings go out to the entire Apple family and anyone who has ever had the opportunity to have been touched personally by Steve and not just the hardware he made famous.
    10-05-11 07:05 PM
    So terrible and way too young.
    10-05-11 07:15 PM
    Love him or hate him, it is not the way for any person to have to go, he has done much for all of us techie's and his passing will be missed by all
    10-05-11 07:17 PM
    A sad day. RIP Steve

also, I went to post in the comments here only to see that we can't post "Out of respect"
    I don't usually complain on this forum but Kevin, we have enough class not to be disrespectful of the departed.
    10-05-11 07:21 PM
    May he rest in peace. Sad day indeed.
    Last edited by RoseBud68; 10-05-11 at 07:35 PM. Reason: error in spelling.
    10-05-11 07:27 PM
    Say what you want but Steve Jobs has made the technology of Smartphone and Computers what it is today much like The same way that Microsoft Co-Founder Bill Gates did for his company.

A tragic loss and I am sure the impact of his loss will be felt the world over for a long time to come.

My blassings go out to the entire Apple family and anyone who has ever had the opportunity to have been touched personally by Steve and not just the hardware he made famous.
    Very well said. There is no denying what Steve Jobs has done for this industry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-11 08:08 PM
    R.I.P. Steve Jobs
    10-05-11 08:09 PM
    10-05-11 08:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD