What is JL_Cmder?
    JL_Cmder stands for JavaLoader Commander. JavaLoader is a command line tool provided by BlackBerry. JL_Cmder simplifies accessing the most commonly used JavaLoader commands.

Whats new in v1.9.3?
    Now works with Windows 7 and on 64bit OS.
    Fixed verbage on a couple of screens.
    Updated JavaLoader.exe.
    No functionality changes.
    Fixed v1.9.2 install issue.

Are there any system requirements?
    Yes. You must install BlackBerry Desktop Manager or BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers. Both are available from the BlackBerry website.

What can JL_Cmder do?
    Below is a brief overview of the available commands.
    1. deviceinfo - Displays information about the handheld.
    2. eventlog - Retrives and displays the handheld event log.
    3. screenshot - Takes a picture of the handheld screen. (OS 4.0.2+ required)
    4. wipe - Erases the handheld OS. Not really, but that is the simpleist way to explain it. After using the "wipe" command the device will be completely inoperative until the OS is reinstalled. (Error 507 will be displayed on the device)
    5. resettofactory - Removes the IT Policy from the device and wipes the device of personal data while leaving the OS installed and usable. (OS 4.3+ required).
    NOTE: If you want to use an unlisted JavaLoader command select Command-Line Usage from the menu. This will display JavaLoader help information including syntax and all available commands.

Installation Instructions
    1. Download JL_Cmder.
    2. Extract executable.
    3. Double-click on executable.
    Last edited by d_fisher; 11-21-10 at 07:45 PM.
    11-20-10 06:22 PM
    thanks for the update

bump
    11-20-10 07:12 PM
    i am trying to wipe my bb using this app but once i type blackberry it doesnt do anything can you help me please
    12-18-10 12:18 AM
    Never really messed with JL, but I'm gonna give it a look over. Thanks for the update
    12-18-10 01:04 AM
    Thanks for the update. I always use JL when wiping my device, a guaranteed clean full wipe.
    12-18-10 08:43 AM
    Nice work!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 08:46 AM
    I am having the same issue with the jvm error 102. I selected the event log option and it prompted me to type my BB Bold 9700 password. I typed in the correct password but it comes up with and error. I now its saying that i have one more chance to complete the task. Any help? Thx
    01-04-11 02:45 PM
    I have the same issue with my Storm 2 as with the Bold 97##. The help file says it only works with prior versions of the phones.
    06-09-11 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD