- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
JL_Cmder ** New Version 11/21/2010 **
What is JL_Cmder?
JL_Cmder stands for JavaLoader Commander. JavaLoader is a command line tool provided by BlackBerry. JL_Cmder simplifies accessing the most commonly used JavaLoader commands.
Whats new in v1.9.3?
Now works with Windows 7 and on 64bit OS.
Fixed verbage on a couple of screens.
No functionality changes.
Fixed v1.9.2 install issue.
Are there any system requirements?
Yes. You must install BlackBerry Desktop Manager or BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers. Both are available from the BlackBerry website.
What can JL_Cmder do?
Below is a brief overview of the available commands.
- deviceinfo - Displays information about the handheld.
- eventlog - Retrives and displays the handheld event log.
- screenshot - Takes a picture of the handheld screen. (OS 4.0.2+ required)
- wipe - Erases the handheld OS. Not really, but that is the simpleist way to explain it. After using the "wipe" command the device will be completely inoperative until the OS is reinstalled. (Error 507 will be displayed on the device)
- resettofactory - Removes the IT Policy from the device and wipes the device of personal data while leaving the OS installed and usable. (OS 4.3+ required).
- Download JL_Cmder.
- Extract executable.
- Double-click on executable.
Last edited by d_fisher; 11-21-10 at 07:45 PM.
- 12-18-10, 01:04 AM #4
Never really messed with JL, but I'm gonna give it a look over. Thanks for the updateNeed an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- 12-18-10, 08:43 AM #5
Thanks for the update. I always use JL when wiping my device, a guaranteed clean full wipe.
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-04-11, 02:45 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Typing in correct password but no luck
I am having the same issue with the jvm error 102. I selected the event log option and it prompted me to type my BB Bold 9700 password. I typed in the correct password but it comes up with and error. I now its saying that i have one more chance to complete the task. Any help? Thx