Hey guys, alot of people have been telling me to get jivetalk for my new blackberry curve 8330. Can some tell me what this app does and what is so great about it. Also can I get it for free?? And do you think it is worth downloading?? Thanks

Sorry for being such a newbie
    07-24-08 10:53 PM
    If you IM on multiple clients, buy it. Period. See above post. My work here is done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 12:21 AM
    My battery dies almost twice as quickly when using JiveTalk. For some it's a big deal, for others not so much. Just thought I would mention it. It's still a great app.
    07-25-08 01:39 AM
    just bought the app 3 days ago is one of the best around here and the battery dies a little bit quicker but a daily charge should do.
    07-25-08 01:46 AM
    i agree its the best because I can be on yahoo messenger, aol, and gchat , all at the same time. Its worth the money.
    07-25-08 01:49 AM
    Yeah its da bomb and I only use aim and myspace I bought the 30 dollar version

07-25-08 01:57 AM
    If you're looking for a free all-in-one IM client, give webmessenger a try. I've never used Jivetalk, but from what I've heard webmessenger isn't nearly as nice or polished as Jivetalk. But, I don't use IM all that often, so webmessenger is perfect for me. If I used it constantly, I would probably upgrade to a better client, but for occasional use, it's a decent app.
    07-25-08 08:34 AM
    I think if you're looking for an app that will let you log into almost any IM client all at the same time, this is a great app for you. I have it and love it. I found it was definitely worth the money, but I gave the trial version a test run before full out buying it. It's definitely worth trying out to see if you like it or not.
    08-31-08 12:02 AM
    Currently I'm doing the trial and am looking into buying it in a couple of days. Like everyone else has said, try the free trial first, and if it fits your needs, take the jump. I personally love this app, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Good Luck!

08-31-08 03:24 AM
    Jivetalk is the best all in one IM I think for the blackberry!
    08-31-08 02:19 PM
    I've got the trial at the mo, has anyone else noticed that it keeps freezing? I would love to buy it but am worried that the issue will continue
    09-02-08 07:30 AM
    nope never had it freeze. fell in love with the app then my trial ended... just looking for a coupon now. Wanted to save myself a few bucks.
    02-16-09 10:44 PM
    Anyone know of another valid coupon code ?

02-16-09 10:55 PM
    Its a great app that is well worth the money.

02-16-09 11:56 PM
    I've got the trial at the mo, has anyone else noticed that it keeps freezing? I would love to buy it but am worried that the issue will continue
    Try Instango. It's free and is just as functional.
    02-17-09 12:40 AM
    Try Instango. It's free and is just as functional.
    I totally agree with this one. I have never had a problem with Instango.
    02-17-09 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD