I went to download and try jiveslide.com and noticed that the VZW Curve 8330 is not a supportive device.

Are there anyone out there in CB land that uses it on their 8330?

If so how well does it work for you and how do you like it?
    10-08-08 08:25 PM
    Anyone know?
    10-08-08 09:35 PM
    Please try to wait more than an hour before bumping your own thread - if someone has an answer they'll be on it. I'm not even sure what Jiveslide is, but if the 8330 is unsupported, I doubt anyone has it working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 09:48 PM
    Holy cow. There are times where people tell me to wait more than a half an hour then you tell me to wait more than an hour. Geez. All I was trying to do was get an answer. Then there are other questions that I have had that nobody answered. So by me bumping it was in no way trying to offend anyone.
    10-08-08 10:54 PM
    Let me answer you before you bump and get blasted again,lol. 8330 is supported by JiveSlide v0.964.1 And to other readers JiveSlide is an app that allows you to access your photos via the internet, rather than jam up your devices memory.JiveSlide - Entertainment BlackBerry Software on OnlyBlackBerry.com
    10-08-08 11:24 PM
    I spent hours trying to download Jiveslide - finally I had to do a desktop download. It was a pain, but that was the only way I could do it. I'm not a technological dunce, I'm a forum admin for goodness sakes! Jiveslide needs to get their act together.
    12-07-08 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD