I think his 15 mins has passed....

Posted via CB10
    For him it's not about acclaim.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    ponpiri likes this.
    12-27-14 11:23 PM
    Try to use the passport to take picture in low light, without holding ur hands super firm for few seconds while the camera is taking the picture, then post ur picture here. And good luck to get the camera focus under the low light.
    Just forget it. If you dare mention any criticisms of the Passport or say it fails in ANY area you are a troll.
    sentimentGX4, PolarSea and m1a1mg like this.
    12-27-14 11:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think your 15 seconds were up awhile ago

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 01:27 AM
    Just forget it. If you dare mention any criticisms of the Passport or say it fails in ANY area you are a troll.
    I've forgotten it, no worries. My simple little mind doesn't hold on to very much for very long.

Listen, No one mentioned anything about trolling. I think when one makes such a "blanket" statement such as " iPhone sucks" "BlackBerry is dead" or in this case "the camera on the Passport blows" you're inevitably going to get that snap back reaction.

I agree with the OP, let's stay on topic. I actually still quite enjoy JC's brand of humor/review.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Scarlet Passport.
    12-28-14 01:30 AM
    I love this guy .................I think his videos are great
    geekaren likes this.
    12-28-14 02:55 AM
    Thanks for sharing his video!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 05:08 AM
    Incidentally here in India there was a year end Tech products show where a part of it featured TOP 10 failed products.... it included blackberry passport at No:4 position.Whatever features most of the media gloated about passport was brutally hammered down by the Anchor.if it were not a regular,serious show It would have been very funny! how can people lie so blatantly? unfortunately this kind of misinformation, badmouthing & rumor mongering is not taken serious by official BBRY channels and it helps in creating/raising a cloud of suspicion on BBRY devices
    thymaster likes this.
    12-28-14 08:28 AM
    I really don't understand what issue with the camera people are talking about... It's awesome!

Passport on 10.3.1.1154:
    Attachment 323621

The issue I have with it is that it's inconsistent across OS versions. You can have one OS with it REALLY good... and another oS can make it REALLY crappy. They just need to find optimal settings and leave it alone. That said, it's a bit of a terrible argument anyway because the OS versions in which it's terrible are usually leaked versions.
    Ducca683 likes this.
    12-28-14 08:41 AM
    I've forgotten it, no worries. My simple little mind doesn't hold on to very much for very long.

Listen, No one mentioned anything about trolling. I think when one makes such a "blanket" statement such as " iPhone sucks" "BlackBerry is dead" or in this case "the camera on the Passport blows" you're inevitably going to get that snap back reaction.

I agree with the OP, let's stay on topic. I actually still quite enjoy JC's brand of humor/review.

Posted Securely Via BlackBerry Scarlet Passport.
    Agreed, cheers.
    will308 likes this.
    12-28-14 09:14 AM
    I just took this photo from my Passport with incredibly low light. It blows away the Z30!
    JC is back! This time his target is the Passport!-img_20141228_111708.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 01:18 PM
    Is this JC the son of that JC? You know JC the CEO of BlackBerry??

*confused* ;D

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    Ducca683 likes this.
    12-28-14 01:59 PM
    Lol no j. Caloy

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 02:17 PM
    I really don't understand what issue with the camera people are talking about... It's awesome!

That's because you have no idea what an "awesome" camera is. The camera on the passport is the same as the LG G3, and the LG G3 didn't set anything on fire regarding camera quality. Far from bad, the quality is good, not very good.

The biggest problem is the autofocus that is very slow and not acurate some times
    Ducca683 likes this.
    12-28-14 02:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    well its time you use yours dont you think?
    12-28-14 09:57 PM
    I hate this JC guy, he keeps on making good Blackberry review videos that I am boycotting his youtube page.
    ponpiri and geekaren like this.
    12-29-14 05:04 AM
    Folks!!! I have into photography for over 40 years and it amazes me what folks expect out of any pea sensor smartphone camera??? I have taken both good and bad snapshots with my passport, but I never expect anything of publishing quality? That's what I use my Canon EOS 1DS Mark III digital SLR and my Canon L series lenses for!!!!!

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-29-14 05:16 AM
    LOL, The battery was IMMORTAL
    mister2d and thymaster like this.
    12-29-14 08:45 AM
    Good except for when he gets into the camera. The camera on the Passport blows. It takes forever to focus and unless the subject is completely unmoving its completely blurry and looks really bad. I suspect he didn't show the actual camera in use because its not really usable outside of taking pictures of something completely still.
    Not seeing any problem with an updated OS.

I dare anyone to take this kind of shots with a mobile device.

Sent from my Passport
    01-19-15 12:17 AM
    The pics can be fantastic.

Just the zooming and focusing takes a while. On the other hand, most photos are like 5MB, quite a few pixels to push...

Hope they fix this! :-D

�   2015 - already in full swing - berry good ...   �
    01-19-15 12:45 AM
    That's because you have no idea what an "awesome" camera is. The camera on the passport is the same as the LG G3, and the LG G3 didn't set anything on fire regarding camera quality. Far from bad, the quality is good, not very good.

The biggest problem is the autofocus that is very slow and not acurate some times
    Agreed 100%.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:18 AM
45 12