Dakota Fanning or however you spell it got into a little conversation about her BlackBerry Curve, her orange case, and brickbreaker on his show...If anyone else saw it?
    10-15-08 02:05 AM
    Oh... Guess we're watching it at the same time LOL Posting simultaneously http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/dak...ry-leno-82802/
    10-15-08 02:16 AM
    I guess so, just chose different places to post....How is Canada? I played baseball up there a few times in Vancouver...nice place...PIN me if you want to chat about Canada or somethin I am bored
    10-15-08 02:20 AM
    I just saw this now too haha. It almost seemed like an advertisement. I doubt it though but it was interesting. Too bad, no storm for her.
    10-15-08 02:25 AM
    Kinda random, I am sure she will have one before the majority of us do...
    10-15-08 02:32 AM
    I think after that name drop and two minute conversation about her BB she'll get a nice freebie from RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 02:36 AM
    I guess so, just chose different places to post....How is Canada? I played baseball up there a few times in Vancouver...nice place...PIN me if you want to chat about Canada or somethin I am bored
    PDX... Sounds like Portland Oregon to me. I'm on my BB now and on wap so no see pin. Sleep time anyways. No CB for me for at least another few hours LOL

Oh and BTW I'm not trying to say I'm a Dakota Fanning groupy or anything. That would almost make me creepy ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD