anyone have one yet? i might just go buy one this weekend. does it support music playback through it? anyone have trouble buying one?
    05-16-08 07:05 PM
    Don't have one but saw an ad for it. Looks awsome....almost like a piercing instead of a bluetooth.
    05-16-08 07:09 PM
    Sure, go buy it. The company website gives absolutely no information on it, other than a picture... You do that.
    05-17-08 02:55 AM
    If the 2 is anything like the original, which I have, then it will be mighthy. It is quite simply THE BEST bluetoth headset that I have ever owned. For speech quality and noise reduction, it is unsurpassed.

I even use it on my laptop for doing Skype.

It achieves this exceptional speech quality by reducing the bandwisdth (and other stuff too) somewhat which makes it horrible for music. It is not designed for HiFi music. It is designed as a DSP noise cancelling phone earpiece and as that, it is fantastic.

Go buy one and come back and tell us all just how good it is.
    05-17-08 04:31 AM
    If the 2 is anything like the original, which I have, then it will be mighthy. It is quite simply THE BEST bluetoth headset that I have ever owned. For speech quality and noise reduction, it is unsurpassed.

I even use it on my laptop for doing Skype.

It achieves this exceptional speech quality by reducing the bandwisdth (and other stuff too) somewhat which makes it horrible for music. It is not designed for HiFi music. It is designed as a DSP noise cancelling phone earpiece and as that, it is fantastic.

Go buy one and come back and tell us all just how good it is.
    My point, exactly Let him drop 130 dollars, and give us the skinny. Forget common sense and research.
    05-17-08 05:52 AM
    you guys are too funny. i have owned a bluetooth capable phone for at least 5 years and have yet to buy one because i hate how the look or feel. i don't even use a traditional headset, i just use speakerphone, but that is growing old, especially since NJ has a law against talking on the phone and driving now. i don't know if speakerphone counts or if they can bust me for that. i really hate having to return things so i want to make sure i'm gonna love this before i get it.
    05-17-08 09:30 AM
    My point, exactly Let him drop 130 dollars, and give us the skinny. Forget common sense and research.
    There are already plenty of reviews on the web. And quite a few sites with specs. That's the thing about being the best - you don't need to advertise yourself, you can just let others do it for you.
    05-17-08 10:36 PM
    I'm going to get one on the at&t website.
    05-17-08 10:49 PM
    I bought mine friday and love it, i was going to buy the jawbone 1 but i saw the 2 was out. Its smaller but its just like the first one.
    05-18-08 02:34 PM
    Whoever Has It Or Will Have It!!! Put Up The Bugs If You Get Any!!!

I Really Want To Get It But I Don't Know If I Should Got With The BlueAnt V1
    05-19-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD