Okay first off i would like to say hello to everyone. I've been lurking around for the past few days reading up on BB's. So i decided to join the would of crackberry.com. Mid summer i went to buy my first black berry (curve 8830) i had it in my hands ready to buy. For some reason I waited till the next day.

That night i went home to research BB's and found out that the BB bold would be coming out, so i decided to wait. Only to come realize that It is coming out on Rogers which you can not get where i live.

It's funny that I am addicted to Black Berrys and i don't even own one yet. Ive been patiently waiting for a new one to come out. I don't want to go and buy the curve because I feel that it will be outdated soon. My question is; Is the javelin coming to Canada? Ive decided on getting that one (if it comes to here that is lol)

Ive heard that the storm/thunder is going to be comming to Telus but touch screens aren't for me. If anyone could give me any information on what the know about the Javelin it would be great.

Thanks for reading, Thomas.
    10-06-08 06:05 PM
    The Javlin is coming to Rogers first since it's a GSM phone. The cdma version is supposed to be the Niagara but there's not much info on it.

My advice would be go get a curve. It's not going to be outdated anytime soon on cdma.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD