How do I get this ringtone onto my phone lol? When I click download it just downloads to my comp, I wanna download and use it as my ringer on my phone.
    02-06-09 10:06 PM
    Its quite ironic I downloaded this ringtone this AM for my wife.... Very odd!

You need to find a site that will send it to your phone, not all do. I found 2 but the quality was poor so I had to use an alternate site that only saved to pc - then I used mass storage mode and usb to put in on the phone for her.

Here is one site that I found earlier - give it a try

Free Jason Mraz - I'm Yours ringtone

Good luck
    02-06-09 10:11 PM
    There are many different ways, the easiest:

1. Connect your blackberry to your computer and move it from its current location on your computer to you blackberry's ringtone folder, or

2. Email it to your blackberry, open the email, menu, download attachment.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 10:11 PM
    I use Myxer.com
    They have millions of ringtones and if you go to the website on your phone you can download it right there
    02-06-09 10:14 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. Please take the time to check out the information that has already been posted, such as the Blackberry 101 series. This one in particular deals with your situation:

BlackBerry 101: How to Download and Install Ringtones on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    02-06-09 10:17 PM
    Thanks alot for your help everyone, hopefully with your help I'll figure it out now lol!
    02-07-09 03:09 PM
    I got mine off zedge.com. They emailed it to my phone
    02-07-09 03:33 PM
    I must have missed it at zedge lol. That was the first place I always look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD