First off.....why even go to BGR????? Second...why feed their trolls??? Let the animals stay content in their own $ hit box.
    peter9477 and lorax1284 like this.
    01-10-13 11:48 AM
    I doubt it's the same person on the pictures that is commenting. This looks like a fake account.
    exactly. Everything down to the facebook account is fake. its likely a middle aged male!
    BB_Bmore and lorax1284 like this.
    01-10-13 11:48 AM
    Didn't she get banned off CB?
    Leave her sorry bitter comments alone. The more you use her name the more she is related to this site.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Banco, MADBRADNYC, raino and 7 others like this.
    01-10-13 11:56 AM
    I remember her. Don't miss her.
    01-10-13 12:00 PM
    Leave it alone guys...
    S/he is not worth the Google search value.
    Kevin is grown and can handle himself.
    No need to round up the "troops".
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-10-13 12:13 PM
    Hey #teamblackberry,

Kevin has posted a great comment on @bgr (yup I know) at BlackBerry 10 demand strong at Rogers, carrier confirms | BGR but you will also see that the first one to react was a girl named Janeka Carter who keeps bashing RIM for whatever reason. I don't have a facebook account to leave a comment @BGR but anyone who does should set her on fire....flame on #teamblackberry !

Cheers

PS Kevin comments below on the success of Rogers preorder:
    "Kevin Michaluk � Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Yeah, just to follow up, I heard from contacts at Rogers that they actually sold more preorders than was their initial handset order from BlackBerry, so they've had to already up their order volume (and hopefully that second order will come through fast enough to meet preorder demand)"

Update: seeing the way she reacts, she must actually enjoy that so posters below are right, just stop commenting this racist b*tch
    So you are promoting and asking people to bully, harass and attack a girl on Facebook because she doesn't like the same cellphone you do?

You want to bully someone, get a FB and do it yourself. Grow up while you're at it. She's not much better but I find your entire attitude pretty offensive.

And regardless on if this is a real or fake FB, the fact that you think it's okay to pile on and attack someone like you promoted because of a CELL PHONE says more about you than the person you want attacked.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    01-10-13 12:26 PM
    Janeka Carter should stop eating too much and hit the gym. she really making herself disservice with her profile on bgr. imo.
    Charming.

01-10-13 12:29 PM
    well at least nobody in this thread has stooped down to her level.........oh.

seriously people, show some class
    01-10-13 12:30 PM
    As a few have said recently, just leave it / her / him alone. They're not worth your time.

It's not exactly becoming to attack someone (even if they do say stupid things about your mobile phone of choice), who obviously has a fake fb account.

What does it get you? Answer: Nothing.
    How does it make you look getting riled up by a subject so un-important? Answer: Not good

If that individual wants to waste their time, tough luck on them. You're probably helping them get their kicks by responding anyway.

Si.
    01-10-13 12:41 PM
    So you are promoting and asking people to bully, harass and attack a girl on Facebook because she doesn't like the same cellphone you do?

You want to bully someone, get a FB and do it yourself. Grow up while you're at it. She's not much better but I find your entire attitude pretty offensive.

And regardless on if this is a real or fake FB, the fact that you think it's okay to pile on and attack someone like you promoted because of a CELL PHONE says more about you than the person you want attacked.

What's with the current trend here from some folks of calling on the pitchfork and torch mob??????? I don't remember it from before last week, and it is REALLY CRASS.
    Do not turn THIS site into that kind of trash site.

mikeo007, m1a1mg, TommyBB and 5 others like this.
    01-10-13 12:46 PM
    I work on the premise that "everyone" is entiled to their own oppinion..... many times how outrageous I may find said oppinions.....for me I simply read and learn and laugh at the trolls..... unsure why anyone would take them seriously......

As for BGR....As much as they are anti - RIM over the past couple of years I have noted a marked change in their articles reguading RIM... Today they had four front page pieces on RIM and interesting not much negativity.....maybe just an anomily till BB10 launch or maybe they see the potential.... who knows......I actually usually go these sites to read the comments which is my daily doze of comedy relief....
    01-10-13 12:48 PM
  12. Professional_Tickle_Fighter's Avatar
    Went to BGR and couldn't see her comments. Have they been removed?
    01-10-13 01:00 PM
    quick followup..... Her posts have been removed..... not sure by her or the mods.....
    01-10-13 01:01 PM
    Not on the blog I found her on...
    01-10-13 01:06 PM
    Can't the mods here just close this thread before it gets worse? Seriously, this can only get worse.
    OniBerry likes this.
    01-10-13 01:14 PM
    Janeka Carter is doing RIM a great service.

By mocking, attacking, condescending, and taking an enormously slanted view against RIM in the comments, it's bringing out BB fans and those on the fence who would like to give the underdog a chance.

There's nothing like bringing a team together and strengthening a purpose like having an enemy. And the enemy may not be Janeka Carter herself, but what she represents is every bone-head hater out there that doesn't know anything about what's going on and making ridiculous conclusions; and everyone knows someone like that and can't stand them. It's as if people will even side with BlackBerry just for the sake of siding against Janeka Carter (or the type of person she represents in general); people would rather root for BlackBerry and see someone like Janeka eat their words and proved an ***** rather than root against BlackBerry (and possibly be lumped with people like her). In all honesty, it's HELPING RIM in the sense that people aren't being labeled as a hipster (iOS) and can still follow a mobile "team", and the "team" they're on is the underdog. Everyone loves a good underdog story...

Anyway, that's how I see it.
    01-10-13 01:17 PM
    Hopefully this person never gets another BlackBerry.
    I for one don't need a BBW in my BBM.
    01-10-13 01:24 PM
    It's always nice to see people's real character come out in these kinds of threads.
    01-10-13 01:25 PM
    Janeka Carter is doing RIM a great service.

By mocking, attacking, condescending, and taking an enormously slanted view against RIM in the comments, it's bringing out BB fans and those on the fence who would like to give the underdog a chance.

There's nothing like bringing a team together and strengthening a purpose like having an enemy. And the enemy may not be Janeka Carter herself, but what she represents is every bone-head hater out there that doesn't know anything about what's going on and making ridiculous conclusions; and everyone knows someone like that and can't stand them. It's as if people will even side with BlackBerry just for the sake of siding against Janeka Carter (or the type of person she represents in general); people would rather root for BlackBerry and see someone like Janeka eat their words and proved an ***** rather than root against BlackBerry (and possibly be lumped with people like her). In all honesty, it's HELPING RIM in the sense that people aren't being labeled as a hipster (iOS) and can still follow a mobile "team", and the "team" they're on is the underdog. Everyone loves a good underdog story...

Anyway, that's how I see it.
    Yeah, but where does disagreement of her views go anywhere near to the topic of how she looks? This thread isn't about supporting the underdog so much as a bashing. Calling her names and commenting on her looks. It's kind of over the top.

Can a mod please close this thread?
    01-10-13 01:31 PM
    What's with the current trend here from some folks of calling on the pitchfork and torch mob??????? I don't remember it from before last week, and it is REALLY CRASS.
    Do not turn THIS site into that kind of trash site.

It's the crackberry militia. They pop up every once in a whole and then fizzle out. I don't ever remember it being this bad though. The past few weeks...just ugh.
    m1a1mg, kevinnugent and jakie55 like this.
    01-10-13 01:34 PM
    alright enough. Some people need to calm down.
    01-10-13 01:35 PM
46 12