Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46
Like Tree118Likes
  1. panterarck's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    239 Posts
    Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask and I may Share
    #26  

    Default

    First off.....why even go to BGR????? Second...why feed their trolls??? Let the animals stay content in their own $ hit box.
    lorax1284 and peter9477 like this.
  2. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #27  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolrosh View Post
    I doubt it's the same person on the pictures that is commenting. This looks like a fake account.
    exactly. Everything down to the facebook account is fake. its likely a middle aged male!
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    lorax1284 and BB_Bmore like this.
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Janeka Carter is mocking Kevin

    Didn't she get banned off CB?
    Leave her sorry bitter comments alone. The more you use her name the more she is related to this site.

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
    Thanked by 2:
    Bla1ze (01-10-2013),  Toodeurep (01-10-2013) 
  4. kbz1960's Avatar
    Doesn't Matter

    Posts
    55,638 Posts
    Global Posts
    55,793 Global Posts
    #29  

    Default

    I remember her. Don't miss her.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    I'm no more qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry
  5. MADBRADNYC's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,905 Posts
    #30  

    Default

    Leave it alone guys...
    S/he is not worth the Google search value.
    Kevin is grown and can handle himself.
    No need to round up the "troops".
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
    Thanked by:
    qbnkelt (01-10-2013) 
    Michelle Haag and qbnkelt like this.
  6. reeneebob's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,517 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,112 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wouldn't you like to know
    #31  

    Default Re: Janeka Carter is mocking Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by kojita View Post
    Hey #teamblackberry,

    Kevin has posted a great comment on @bgr (yup I know) at BlackBerry 10 demand strong at Rogers, carrier confirms | BGR but you will also see that the first one to react was a girl named Janeka Carter who keeps bashing RIM for whatever reason. I don't have a facebook account to leave a comment @BGR but anyone who does should set her on fire....flame on #teamblackberry !

    Cheers

    PS Kevin comments below on the success of Rogers preorder:
    "Kevin Michaluk · Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Yeah, just to follow up, I heard from contacts at Rogers that they actually sold more preorders than was their initial handset order from BlackBerry, so they've had to already up their order volume (and hopefully that second order will come through fast enough to meet preorder demand)"

    Update: seeing the way she reacts, she must actually enjoy that so posters below are right, just stop commenting this racist b*tch
    So you are promoting and asking people to bully, harass and attack a girl on Facebook because she doesn't like the same cellphone you do?

    You want to bully someone, get a FB and do it yourself. Grow up while you're at it. She's not much better but I find your entire attitude pretty offensive.

    And regardless on if this is a real or fake FB, the fact that you think it's okay to pile on and attack someone like you promoted because of a CELL PHONE says more about you than the person you want attacked.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Blacklatino (01-10-2013) 
  7. reeneebob's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,517 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,112 Global Posts
    PIN
    Wouldn't you like to know
    #32  

    Default Re: Janeka Carter is mocking Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by bitek View Post
    Janeka Carter should stop eating too much and hit the gym. she really making herself disservice with her profile on bgr. imo.
    Charming.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  8. BBThemes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    5,368 Posts
    #33  

    Default

    well at least nobody in this thread has stooped down to her level.........oh.

    seriously people, show some class

    Thorsten said ZED 10. deal with it
    My Apps in BlackBerry World
    My Platinum 9900


    For all my themes - BBThemes.co.uk and follow me on @BBThemes1
    Thanked by 2:
    bobauckland (01-10-2013),  reeneebob (01-10-2013) 
  9. simu31's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    570 Posts
    #34  

    Default

    As a few have said recently, just leave it / her / him alone. They're not worth your time.

    It's not exactly becoming to attack someone (even if they do say stupid things about your mobile phone of choice), who obviously has a fake fb account.

    What does it get you? Answer: Nothing.
    How does it make you look getting riled up by a subject so un-important? Answer: Not good

    If that individual wants to waste their time, tough luck on them. You're probably helping them get their kicks by responding anyway.

    Si.
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Janeka Carter is mocking Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    So you are promoting and asking people to bully, harass and attack a girl on Facebook because she doesn't like the same cellphone you do?

    You want to bully someone, get a FB and do it yourself. Grow up while you're at it. She's not much better but I find your entire attitude pretty offensive.

    And regardless on if this is a real or fake FB, the fact that you think it's okay to pile on and attack someone like you promoted because of a CELL PHONE says more about you than the person you want attacked.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    What's with the current trend here from some folks of calling on the pitchfork and torch mob??????? I don't remember it from before last week, and it is REALLY CRASS.
    Do not turn THIS site into that kind of trash site.

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
    Thanked by 4:
    BlackBerry Guy (01-11-2013),  Blacklatino (01-10-2013),  mikeo007 (01-10-2013),  reeneebob (01-10-2013) 
  11. dbmalloy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,541 Posts
    #36  

    Default

    I work on the premise that "everyone" is entiled to their own oppinion..... many times how outrageous I may find said oppinions.....for me I simply read and learn and laugh at the trolls..... unsure why anyone would take them seriously......

    As for BGR....As much as they are anti - RIM over the past couple of years I have noted a marked change in their articles reguading RIM... Today they had four front page pieces on RIM and interesting not much negativity.....maybe just an anomily till BB10 launch or maybe they see the potential.... who knows......I actually usually go these sites to read the comments which is my daily doze of comedy relief....
  12. Professional_Tickle_Fighter's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    88 Posts
    #37  

    Default

    Went to BGR and couldn't see her comments. Have they been removed?
  13. dbmalloy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,541 Posts
    #38  

    Default

    quick followup..... Her posts have been removed..... not sure by her or the mods.....
  14. Denise in Los Angeles's Avatar
    BlackBerry Diva

    Posts
    7,770 Posts
    #39  

    Default

    Not on the blog I found her on...
    ~DENISE~
    YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!

    PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
  15. mark37724's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #40  

    Default

    Can't the mods here just close this thread before it gets worse? Seriously, this can only get worse.
    OniBerry likes this.
  16. JR A's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,512 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,563 Global Posts
    PIN
    79828214
    #41  

    Default

    Janeka Carter is doing RIM a great service.

    By mocking, attacking, condescending, and taking an enormously slanted view against RIM in the comments, it's bringing out BB fans and those on the fence who would like to give the underdog a chance.

    There's nothing like bringing a team together and strengthening a purpose like having an enemy. And the enemy may not be Janeka Carter herself, but what she represents is every bone-head hater out there that doesn't know anything about what's going on and making ridiculous conclusions; and everyone knows someone like that and can't stand them. It's as if people will even side with BlackBerry just for the sake of siding against Janeka Carter (or the type of person she represents in general); people would rather root for BlackBerry and see someone like Janeka eat their words and proved an ***** rather than root against BlackBerry (and possibly be lumped with people like her). In all honesty, it's HELPING RIM in the sense that people aren't being labeled as a hipster (iOS) and can still follow a mobile "team", and the "team" they're on is the underdog. Everyone loves a good underdog story...


    Anyway, that's how I see it.
    Thanked by:
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (01-10-2013) 
  17. canuckvoip's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,687 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    #42  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Hopefully this person never gets another BlackBerry.
    I for one don't need a BBW in my BBM.
    Some people like to build things
    Some people like to tear things down
    Be a builder, people will like you more.
  18. Majestic Lion's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    582 Posts
    #43  

    Default

    It's always nice to see people's real character come out in these kinds of threads.
    Thanked by 2:
    Blacklatino (01-10-2013),  reeneebob (01-10-2013) 
    reeneebob, howarmat and mikeo007 like this.
  19. OniBerry's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,122 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB9C463
    #44  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JR A View Post
    Janeka Carter is doing RIM a great service.

    By mocking, attacking, condescending, and taking an enormously slanted view against RIM in the comments, it's bringing out BB fans and those on the fence who would like to give the underdog a chance.

    There's nothing like bringing a team together and strengthening a purpose like having an enemy. And the enemy may not be Janeka Carter herself, but what she represents is every bone-head hater out there that doesn't know anything about what's going on and making ridiculous conclusions; and everyone knows someone like that and can't stand them. It's as if people will even side with BlackBerry just for the sake of siding against Janeka Carter (or the type of person she represents in general); people would rather root for BlackBerry and see someone like Janeka eat their words and proved an ***** rather than root against BlackBerry (and possibly be lumped with people like her). In all honesty, it's HELPING RIM in the sense that people aren't being labeled as a hipster (iOS) and can still follow a mobile "team", and the "team" they're on is the underdog. Everyone loves a good underdog story...


    Anyway, that's how I see it.
    Yeah, but where does disagreement of her views go anywhere near to the topic of how she looks? This thread isn't about supporting the underdog so much as a bashing. Calling her names and commenting on her looks. It's kind of over the top.

    Can a mod please close this thread?
    Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum...
    Z10 (v10.2.x.xxx Rogers), Playbook (v2.1.0.1314) | Rooted SGS IV
    Thanked by 4:
    el_excelsior (01-13-2013),  Majestic Lion (01-10-2013),  mikeo007 (01-10-2013),  qbnkelt (01-10-2013) 
    qbnkelt likes this.
  20. mikeo007's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,140 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,525 Global Posts
    #45  

    Default Janeka Carter is mocking Kevin

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    What's with the current trend here from some folks of calling on the pitchfork and torch mob??????? I don't remember it from before last week, and it is REALLY CRASS.
    Do not turn THIS site into that kind of trash site.

    Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    It's the crackberry militia. They pop up every once in a whole and then fizzle out. I don't ever remember it being this bad though. The past few weeks...just ugh.
    Go get some apps!
    DocuShortcut - Free homescreen shortcuts
    Symptom Journal - Track medical symptoms and causes (Built For BlackBerry)
    SkinEd for Minecraft - Create and share Minecraft skins
  21. howarmat's Avatar

    Posts
    22,821 Posts
    Global Posts
    23,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39
    #46  

    Default

    alright enough. Some people need to calm down.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    Thanked by 7:
    Cesare21 (01-11-2013),  DrBit2011 (01-10-2013),  el_excelsior (01-13-2013),  matthewgreyling (01-10-2013),  mikeo007 (01-10-2013),  OniBerry (01-10-2013),  reeneebob (01-10-2013) 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Is Kevin Michaluk CrackBerry CEO?
    By VIDGMER in forum Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:40 AM
  2. My wife is mocking me and my Tour!!!
    By chrisgraz in forum Sprint
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Another leak/update...Is Kevin stirring up a hornet's nest?
    By theswami in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:43 AM
  4. So What OS is Kevin running ??
    By eluxman in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:11 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions