- 01-02-13, 01:11 PM #51
- 01-02-13, 02:14 PM #54
Last edited by lorax1284; 01-02-13 at 02:47 PM.
- 01-02-13, 02:40 PM #55
But you have to consider that not everybody has the same expectations when it comes to any product. You will always have people that will be dissapoited because the expect the world. Alot of Apple fanboys have been disspaointed at Apple's latest product unveiling, but it hasn't stopped them from selling their devices.
- 01-02-13, 03:15 PM #57
For the 1%'ers, like ourselves, there probably won't be too many more surprises. For the other 99% of the world that hasn't even heard of BB10, there will probably be many pleasant surprises in store for them.
- 01-02-13, 03:30 PM #59
- 01-02-13, 04:07 PM #62
Does your bank have it, the coffee shop, bestbuy, supermarkets, are they secure? No.
It will transpire in time and will require Apple and Google to enable it and generate general acceptance and for the financial and retail giants to invest in each of their individual infrastructures.
So RIM should have it. Is it a reason to buy bb10? No.
- 01-02-13, 05:00 PM #63
I've been reading some articles on iPhone6, Google X and Galaxy4 rumors....there is plenty of fancy stuff like flexible screens or wireless charging, that would surely please people around the world...I don't want to think that Rim will look like the last to have something once more. I really hope it will not be the case.
- 01-02-13, 05:41 PM #64
Its going to be a global roll out in 6 different countries people. Anyone that believes RIM is not perpared, with more than a few tricks up their sleves is mistaken. We all know how much time they've had to plan this launch.
The disbelif is to be expected after what RIM has delivered over the last 2 years.(excluding TH performance) The same disbelif that they know they have to shatter on Jan 30th. Everything culminates Jan 30. They have said all along they are holding the best for last. They are.
There will be some who say its not enough on Jan30, that's true. The marker will be what the ones that matter have to say.
From what I've heard from people close to RIM that I put faith in (take that for what you will) Jan 30 is going to be huge, full of goodies and show stoppers. But thats just the beginning as the BB10 roll out is on a whole new trajectory from what were used to. The good times and new products keep coming, were not just talking phones anymore!
- 01-02-13, 08:23 PM #65
- 01-02-13, 08:29 PM #66
- 01-03-13, 10:37 AM #70
- 01-03-13, 11:36 AM #71
Making accusatory comments about a forum member can lead to sanctions. You should keep the forum terms of service in mind before posting a personal attack. I won't waste my time reporting your comments in the hope you will behave going forward.
Oh boy, funny how the "gallows humour" only swings one way???
- 01-03-13, 11:53 AM #72
- 01-03-13, 12:27 PM #74
- By gameson in forum AT&TReplies: 38Last Post: 03-06-13, 07:31 AM
- By biggiebobo in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-13, 03:44 PM
- By patmur2010 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 38Last Post: 01-08-13, 06:18 PM
- By Superfly_FR in forum News & RumorsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-12, 08:05 PM
- By jagrlover in forum News & RumorsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-12, 06:27 AM