I have a 8820 running OS: v4.5.0.55. When I play music over the jabra bluetooth device it sounds fine some of the time and then starts and stops the music intermittently. If I play the audio through the headphone jack this doesnt happen. Any ideas how to fix it?
    08-23-08 06:38 AM
    The times when it is intermittent is there anything like a microwave, PC monitor (CRT), or other electronic device that outputs interference nearby?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 01:19 AM
    Only my computer on wifi. It doesn't seem to have any trigger really. Turning the computer off doesn't make it any more reliable. For now I've just switched back to wired headphones.
    08-25-08 07:48 AM
    I bet it is due to the crap level of signal. I would suggest using an armband holder for your BB. It seems to work for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 07:59 AM
    how do you get the phone to transmit radio over the bluetooth headset?
    08-25-08 09:09 AM
    hey there, i have the jabra 3030 paired 2 my pearl and my ps3 and it works fine 99.9% of the time. I do however notice that same problem with mine every now and again. But as someone else said earlier its probably just some sort of other interference. Mine never does it for more than like 20-30 secs....if it seems like it doesnt get better, try disabling bluetooth and then re connecting it. Its worked 4 me the couple times mine didnt just fix it self. But I mean this literally only happend to me like 3-4 times....its an awesome headset!!!!
    08-26-08 02:36 PM
    For me it happens every day. Not the entire day. The problem with placing it in a different spot is that the mic no longer pics up my voice if it is not clipped to my shirt collar.It sure was nice to be able to switch back and forth from music to calls but it was just so unreliable. I'm gonna email jabra and see if there is some way I can turn up the signal output or somthing...
    08-29-08 05:45 AM
    Is the headset new or have you had it for awhile? I'm thinking if it is still within the exchange time or under warranty you could get a new one.
    08-29-08 06:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD