Has anyone tried the new Jabra BT3030? Its the dogtag one....I ordered it a couple days ago and was just wondering if anyone had any real experience with it yet? The reviews I've read sound pretty optimistic and have no real gripes with it, other than the music sounds a bit "tiny". But thats an easy fix with a new set of earbuds. U can swap them out since the unit has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
    04-09-08 10:25 AM
    UPDATE: I received this headset ovr the weekend and I gotta say it FRICKIN ROCKS!!!!

It paired instantly with my Pearl and I've been takin calls and listening to music up to about 20 feet away from my fone while I wandered around the house all weekend long!!!

I switched the headphones out for my Sony ones B4 I even tried it out so I really cant say how the original ones preform. But the sound quality is GREAT!!! It was kinda cool to have the phone calls comin in both ears too!

My only negative so far is that I havn't been able 2 pair it up with my Ps3 yet. I'd love 2 b able 2 get this workin so I wouldnt have 2 go buy the mic or that camera dealio 4 playin Call of Duty.....but alas what can ya do?!?!?

So in closing I give this stereo headset a 9.5 outta 10!!!!! And will certainly give it a 10 if I can get it paired with my Ps3!!!!
    04-21-08 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD