Hi everyone. I've started a blog to talk about my switch from iOS to Blackberry and the things that come up and happen. Thought some of you might like reading it.

Here is the site address, two postings so far. I forgot till now to tell anyone:
    CanadianThomas

Hope some of you like it.
    01-22-12 07:52 PM
    It gets tiring to only bump negative news stories.... bump.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 01-24-12 at 01:24 AM.
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    01-23-12 01:52 AM
    Pictures might help, to make it more attractive
    01-23-12 02:33 AM
    It get tiring to only bump negative news stories.... bump.
    I agree, especially with the CEO news. Things will get wild around here.
    01-23-12 10:04 AM
    Looking good - if you want a banner or some fancy graphics for the blog, send me a PM and I'll whip something up for you.

- J
    Dapper37 and CanadianThomas like this.
    01-23-12 10:16 AM
    Definitely add some pictures and some videos to make your arguments clearer (compare and contrast videos).
    01-23-12 10:21 AM
    just read . very nice thumbs up
    01-23-12 10:22 AM
    New post, the blog evolves, a bit. Thanks for the suggestions and offers everyone. More to come, she'll be a slick blog yet, arrgg.

Going for the Pirate thing there, failed didn't I. lol.
    01-24-12 12:07 AM
    keep it coming eh=)
    01-24-12 12:13 AM
    Could always go for the pirate hat and patch on the eye on ya profile pic, Tom ... Just saying. Nice work btw.
    01-24-12 12:30 AM
    I've updated my theme in wordpress. Now the main page gives a brief paragraph and you click in to read the rest, it's a cleaner main page now and it keeps me from having more navigation later.

Any thoughts?
    01-24-12 01:55 PM
    Great blog, subscribed Interested to hear more of your views.
    01-24-12 03:24 PM
    Very nice......
    01-24-12 03:28 PM
    Hi all, New post up to the blog. In this one I've included 2 videos as examples. I posted the videos to youtube so I could embed them and I also posted them to dropbox so they are easily downloadable. Any suggestions? could the video have been handled better. I'm using a free wordpress account right now so they won't let me upload video.

Thanks for reading and for offering and suggestions . I really appreciate it.
    01-25-12 12:44 AM
    Cool work. Enjoyed it.
    01-25-12 04:14 AM
    Great read. Keep it up and it will be promoted. I see your point about HD but my 9850 does 720P. But I like that your staying true to the qwerty ... Could be some touch screen die hards out there.

Surprised the haters haven't set up camp yet. Just stay focused on what BB does well and the facts w/o slinging mud (which they will). The CB community will jump in for support I'm certain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-12 05:06 AM
    Thanks! I love comparison articles.
    01-25-12 05:56 AM
    great idea! we need it !
    01-25-12 06:25 AM
    Great read. Keep it up and it will be promoted. I see your point about HD but my 9850 does 720P. But I like that your staying true to the qwerty ... Could be some touch screen die hards out there.

Surprised the haters haven't set up camp yet. Just stay focused on what BB does well and the facts w/o slinging mud (which they will). The CB community will jump in for support I'm certain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i to am amazed that there has not been one negative comment. so far so good. thanks for reading.
    01-25-12 01:03 PM
    Definitely add some pictures and some videos to make your arguments clearer (compare and contrast videos).
    If you have time, try one of my newer articles. I have been listening.

Any other thoughts, suggestions or topic ideas?
    01-26-12 01:08 AM
    to the OP, i truly admire your courage to switch to blackberry. kudos to you and good luck i pray your device doesn't brick one day
    01-26-12 02:08 AM
    Why too many Blackberry haters on Crackberry.com? I don't understand. Enjoy your devices and let live!
    Last edited by nogod; 01-26-12 at 03:16 AM.
    01-26-12 03:11 AM
    @nogod. I think it comes down to the community. People that have switched to iOS or Android keep coming back here cause they are comfortable on this forum. Then as time passes they can't help but start troll posting. I think there is something in human nature that makes some people feel defensive about their product purchases, its like they feel threatened if their choice isn't perceived by everyone as the best. Sad really

But. On topic. That's for all the positive words everyone. Writing this blog is proving to be very fun and enlightening as well. Hope you all keep reading. Thanks.

BB 9810 Tapatalk
    01-26-12 10:26 AM
    I was just reading up on your blog. Great job! It's quite interesting and refreshing to read about BB (or any type of phone, really) that uses examples from personal experience and that refrains from bashing any other platform.

I quite enjoyed it and will be checking in later for more!
    01-26-12 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD