Welcome to the Crack. Enjoy your stay.
    07-05-08 09:29 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 11:19 PM
    but I'm already addicted...and I wonder I how lived my life pre-blackberry. I love the Tiny Twitter app...using the txt alerts from twitter worked, but were sometimes a little overwhelming. The e-mail access is great. I'm a freelance writer, and I was able to handle a situation with one of my editors while out with friends in minutes. I've already pilfered ringtones from this site and now all I need is a memory card and maybe a few more apps and I will be all set. I used to think Blackberry's were overrated, but with my freelance business growing so quickly I needed something to help me work on the go.
    welcome to crackberry.com and welcome to your first blackberry i am sure that you will have many more.
    07-05-08 11:33 PM
    welcome to CB! Congrats on your new BB!!
    07-05-08 11:34 PM
    My memory is always below 10,000,000 is this bad? I have everything I can get on my memory card on there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yes that is bad your phone will start to delete things on its on. with your phone on pull the battery out for about 10 seconds are so and then put it back in this will reset your phone and clear up your memory.
    07-05-08 11:48 PM
    welcome to cb this is the place to be
    07-06-08 03:36 AM
    Congrats and welcome...good luck with the writing
    07-06-08 04:30 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD