and I have decided to go with something else. I downloaded Nav4All but it cannot find the GPS, says it has no reception. I still have BB Maps on the device and it is using the GPS fine. Where do I go from here? Delete BB Maps?

Can you have Google Maps and Nav4All coexist in harmony on the device, or is it one or the other. I think I read Live Search and Google could coexist, but not sure of the others. Does Google give verbal directions?

Thanks guys!! Hopefully I just saved myself a few hours on with tech support while they wait for ya'll to respond to their threads!! I am certain that is what happens!!!
    07-30-08 11:28 PM
    Google gives verbal directions. I use LiveSearch. It has maps and everything built in. There's no need for Nav4All especially since you have to pay for it and there are so many great GPS apps out there that are free.
    07-30-08 11:37 PM
    correct me if im wrong.... but isn't nav4all FREE????????
    07-31-08 01:44 AM
    Nav4All is free as well...
    07-31-08 08:08 AM
    correct me if im wrong.... but isn't nav4all FREE????????
    Until 2010
    07-31-08 08:28 AM
    Nav4all is free, Google Maps with voice is free as well is really a matter of prefence to which you use. I like Google Maps with LiveSearch, personally.
    07-31-08 03:27 PM
    I dont think Miss Michelle was saying that nav4all cost anything shw was just stating that there are other free ones out there to use.
    07-31-08 03:30 PM
    I lovr TeleNav, but you have to pay for it. The main advantage of BB maps over google is it is less data intensive, and therefore also generally quicker. However, as I have unlimited data, and like it better, I have google maps. I use it for satilite view mainly because I have turn-by-turn voice from telenav and love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 03:41 PM
    Google has voice search not voice directions. You still gotta read the directions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 11:14 AM
    [QUOTE=jenc;554529]
    Can you have Google Maps and Nav4All coexist in harmony on the device, or is it one or the other. I think I read Live Search and Google could coexist, but not sure of the others. QUOTE]

Google Maps and Nav4All can coexist - I use them all the time.
    08-02-08 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD