Hardware announcements today. For everyone that thought BlackBerry 10 was on the way out, Chen got news for you - we ain't goin no where!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 09:33 AM
    Being a blackberry user for years now, and following this company for many many years. I can just tell, deep down....Blackberry is on the verge of some serious innovations. Which is just what i hoped to see, maybe its time to make an investment? lol
    03-03-15 09:40 AM
    Hardware announcements today. For everyone that thought BlackBerry 10 was on the way out, Chen got news for you - we ain't goin no where!
    Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that's the problem isn't it. We ain't going nowhere. Just sitting here watching, waiting, hoping.....
    03-03-15 09:44 AM
    Yeah, that's the problem isn't it. We ain't going nowhere. Just sitting here watching, waiting, hoping.....
    Seems like lately I am hoping more then seeing. I think Blackberry is doing some great things as a company. But more and more I am noticing things I wish my device would do that it can't

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 11:20 PM
    good for you OP, I can't say it is for life for me..If the Windows Phone 10 is looking good that's where my next move is..
    03-08-15 11:27 PM
    good for you OP, I can't say it is for life for me..If the Windows Phone 10 is looking good that's where my next move is..
    WP10 is my most likely fallback if BlackBerry doesn't deliver. My biggest complaint about WP to date is how far behind the competition they have been in terms of functionality - no Bluetooth keyboard/mouse support, no USB on-the-go, fewer apps than even BlackBerry, late on Miracast, late on offline sync for even their own cloud storage service, no Cortana in Canada. If they remedy these issues and come out with a flagship Windows 10 phone with microSD, I'm in. Otherwise, they basically make a great camera with an okay phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 07:28 AM
    WP10 is my most likely fallback if BlackBerry doesn't deliver. My biggest complaint about WP to date is how far behind the competition they have been in terms of functionality - no Bluetooth keyboard/mouse support, no USB on-the-go, fewer apps than even BlackBerry, late on Miracast, late on offline sync for even their own cloud storage service, no Cortana in Canada. If they remedy these issues and come out with a flagship Windows 10 phone with microSD, I'm in. Otherwise, they basically make a great camera with an okay phone.

Posted via CB10
    I have a Lumia 625 as a spare phone and Cortana has always been working in Canada. The first couple of month she was in beta but not anymore
    I have Windows 10 technical preview on my computer and Cortana works in Canada. Maybe not perfectly as of today cause they are still working on it to fit with Win 10
    I never use Bluetooth k-board of a phone. I can see it would be handy sometimes
    It is suppose to get USB on the go with Win 10
    Apps: I am not so sure they have fewer.
    Yep, it will have Miracast
    I think we will have more free space for Cloud Storage in the future. Because everything will pass through it
    Flagship phone will come this year when Windows 10 is ready.
    A lot of Lumia phone have SD card.
    Easy-G likes this.
    03-09-15 10:30 AM