Issues with Streaming Now and LAN File Explorer since changing Routers
Today I bought a new Linksys E1200 router to replace my old WRT160N router. Everything is great, except the 2 streaming apps, Streaming Now and LAN file Explorer won't connect to the desktop. Never had a problem with the old router. All the other apps do. Splashtop works, Wifi Explorer works. Dukto works.
I have been through 2 frozen video chats and now got disconnected from phone support. Hope she calls back.
Any of your guys now why I am having this issue?
- 11-26-2012, 11:25 PM #2
You probably need to open a port, and/or do port forwarding on the router. Look up how do do that on the router's manual, and you need to know which port from the program's documentation.
- By gaoliang21 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 32Last Post: 02-09-2013, 08:09 AM
- By gaoliang21 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:24 PM
- By sashlon in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:05 PM
- By sniffs in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:11 AM
- By gamedone in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:24 PM