Hey guys/girls... i am soo lost and unfortunately disappointed!!! what the hell is wrong with my bbm voice?? Every one that is in the house with a BlackBerry, got their bbm voice to suddenly stop working...
    Please tell me what's wrong... and please tell me that there is a fix soon!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:26 AM
    You are going to have to be a little more specific. What do you mean everyone in the house got their bbm voice to stop working?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:07 PM
    Well, im running on BB10, my wife is on a curve, my dad is on bold 9900... we're all using the latest bbm messenger... the bbm voice has been working, tll recent updates. bbm messenger ... wifi in our house is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 10:47 PM
    Well, im running on BB10, my wife is on a curve, my dad is on bold 9900... we're all using the latest bbm messenger... the bbm voice has been working, tll recent updates. bbm messenger ... wifi in our house is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    So, you're saying all 3 devices got an update, then bbm voice on all 3 stopped working? That sounds odd.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-17-13 02:23 AM
    Yeaaaa i know.. buy it is what it is...
    But! My wife is at a hotel right now... and she said that her bbm voice is working fine... soo if this is a problem with my router.... whats wrong with it? because i have even turned off my firewall on the router...
    And!!! If i have to create the port trigger setting nonsense for all the bb in the house... thats also ridiculous...
    MAN!!! I was so happy with my bb10... and being a long blackberry fan... i am truly worried and disappointed....

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 04:18 AM
    Soo it seems that the problem is fixed... thank god!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 05:19 AM
    Yes, it looks like there was an outage yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 09:00 AM
    Yes, it looks like there was an outage yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if that was the problem or not... but what i did was... i changed my network settings on my phone (* for the wifi) i changed it to manual ip...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 11:09 AM