I have to start it that I'm between disappointed Haines's message about the delay of BB10.

But despite all the dark predictions that RIM probably will not survive the coming year. I still believe.
    I've heard rumors that RIM did not really release the BlackBerry 10 and everything is just a lie. But I think or at least
    I believe we have now so we can be proud of RIM in time.

No company is going to die also releases a new tablet that is having trouble selling around the world.
    No company is going to die continues to update the version devices, and attract new developers
    Order them to be part of the family BlackBerry.

I think that RIM is doing well actually that she did not give in and continues to mature not release devices
    With Google's operating system or WP8.

The question is why the U.S. market decide? Is not the greatest, he did not adopt technologies that
    Before other Western countries.

Despite the very difficult problems that are currently in RIM. Nothing is lost. Everyone knows what it feels to be behind the whole game and then 90 minutes into the game the team is winning the game against all expectations. I just hope has not yet passed the 90 minute
    06-30-12 12:29 PM
    The fat lady's warming up though.
    06-30-12 12:31 PM
    All the speculation takes us no where fast... the proof will be in what RIM actually does in the next six months.... not all the theories people come up with.....
    sleepngbear likes this.
    06-30-12 12:36 PM
    She's already singing, you either have hearing problems or you choose not to listen.
    06-30-12 12:38 PM
    I hope that RIM reorganize itself and in the next 6 months she did not behave as previously
    And indeed get the BlackBerry 10.
    For some reason on that RIM will cease to be I can see myself with a Google or iPhone
    Since I dislike Apple for years.

Can not be that the world will be divided into 2. It makes no sense.
    06-30-12 12:47 PM
    *Waiting for a fat lady gif. *
    06-30-12 01:35 PM
    The fat lady's mouth is open,but nothing is coming out but hot air.
    06-30-12 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD