It's only me, or anybody else thinks BB Calendar is ugly, without color tags and tools for organization. I know Blackberry was developed for business, but anyway, color tags / categories should be included in calendar� point to Treo (which I used for almost a year)� Any suggestions to calendar(s) ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 06:11 PM
    Coming from a Treo myself, I thought the same thing at first. However, I don't mind it now. I use the Agenda view and am completely happy with it's simplicity. Hopefully you'll get used to it just like I did. I have never even thought about going back to my Treo. I love my Curve
    03-15-08 06:49 PM
    Well, for tasks, you can get ToDo Matrix, which is really nice.

I am wondering too if there is any payware replacement calendars out there.

Patrick
    03-15-08 08:05 PM
    Coming from an iPhone, yes. But then again, never really used a calendar, although I should.
    03-15-08 08:17 PM
    Like jimmers, I also use the Agenda view and it works great for me. Nice, simple and to the point.
    03-15-08 10:58 PM
    I would love to see some color coding. My wife and I use Google Calendar to keep our family running smoothly. I love that I can sync it directly with the BB cal and she can access it from her iPhone.

BUT, it would be nice if I could see her stuff in pink like it looks in GCal.

I also set the BB Cal to agenda view for the day, and agree the simplicity is nice.
    03-16-08 03:32 PM
    yes this would be a nice feature, especially the flag option i get w/ outlook.
    03-16-08 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD