I see a lot of threads on this forum with people questioning which phone they should go with. I agonized too for over a month on which phone I should go with until I finally settled on the Curve 8320. This site is a real big help on how to decide. It does not bash to bad I think...

Blackberry 9000/8900/8320 vs. Apple iPhone and HTC Fuze Review
    02-20-09 09:22 AM
    How was the 8320 chosen over the 8900?

Good job making a Blackberry though.
    02-20-09 09:33 AM
    How was the 8320 chosen over the 8900?
    It is not available with att right now
    02-20-09 11:14 AM
    I got the curve 8330 over the Storm (I bought my teen son the Storm). The sales lady told me that the Storm browser was slow and she recommended the Curve. So, I did it.
    02-20-09 12:38 PM
    ... This site is a real big help on how to decide. It does not bash to bad I think...

Thank you, your comments are very much appreciated.

Our community founder, Kevin, has made it clear, We want this site to continue being a member friendly place.

The message is getting through, we are thrilled to see it working.

Thank you all for your cooperation and dedication to making it work.
    02-20-09 12:39 PM
    blackberry
    02-20-09 12:43 PM
    Members helping Members it's how CB works. I came I learned and now I help others, just as other CBs before me did.
    02-20-09 12:49 PM
    Blackberry will always be my choice !
    02-20-09 02:09 PM
    Congrats on the choice of BB! You will not regeret it!

02-20-09 03:06 PM
    It's pretty funny - I used to HATE blackberrys and never understood why people kept using them. I was a pretty die-hard windows mobile fan.

Well, my work only allows blackberrys to get corp. email and my job changed so that I was required to get one (company is paying). So I did a bunch of research and ended up getting a Bold. Holy crap... this is easily the best phone I've ever owned. I could never go back to windows mobile. I apologize for all the years of blackberry bashing - I had no idea.

(Still, I wish someone would make a nice youtube app )
    02-20-09 03:39 PM
    It's pretty funny - I used to HATE blackberrys and never understood why people kept using them. I was a pretty die-hard windows mobile fan.

Well, my work only allows blackberrys to get corp. email and my job changed so that I was required to get one (company is paying). So I did a bunch of research and ended up getting a Bold. Holy crap... this is easily the best phone I've ever owned. I could never go back to windows mobile. I apologize for all the years of blackberry bashing - I had no idea.

(Still, I wish someone would make a nice youtube app )

I was in the same boat as you. My first look at BB's was with big blue w/o the color screen. I thought that the navigation on it was just horrible. Then all my old coworkers started telling me how BB's have changed, and I'm not looking back at all.
    02-20-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD