Let me use one of your tactics...TRANSALATION: you have no rebuttal so you say nothing at all in response to your suggestion to me that skewing this poll can be used to 'nudge' (trick) people into considering a BB.
    What do you mean I have "no rebuttal"? Rebuttal to what? You asked me a question and I answered it. Why would I be responding to my own post?

I never said "trick"....YOU DID.

You seem to continue to have problems with the English language and sentence structure.
    11-26-14 08:10 PM
    I may have missed someone else saying this but why is there an antenna on the Passport in Chens hand in the picture?
    11-26-14 08:13 PM
    I may have missed someone else saying this but why is there an antenna on the Passport in Chens hand in the picture?
    I think that may be either a pen or a pointer device being held in his other two fingers that are curled underneath.

But I thought you "hit the eject button on this thread". Welcome back.
    Last edited by redlightblinking; 11-26-14 at 08:29 PM.
    11-26-14 08:16 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    11-26-14 08:27 PM
    You do realize that there is a reply button right?

I mean there is another way to respond without using the Quote button..

Please have an original thought that is not predicated on a simple retort of a quote someone made.

"Yea I wanted out...but you pulled me back in"

lol

Agreed Howarmat...thanks, this time I am truly done.
    11-26-14 08:30 PM
    It's a pen or something else in his hand.
    stealthbob likes this.
    11-26-14 08:33 PM
    You do realize that there is a reply button right?

I mean there is another way to respond without using the Quote button..you know that right.
    Yes, I do know that, but when you do that people might not who you are specifically responding to....like your post I'm responding to now.

But, why are you asking about this? Why do you care if I respond.....especially when YOU ASKED A QUESTION? Bla1ze just did the same thing (quoted you) when responding to you as well.

Do you have an original thought that is not predicated on a simple retort of a quote someone made?
    Yes, I've made a bunch of them if you bothered to look. I could easily ask the same question of you. Why are you asking this?

"Yea I wanted out...but you pulled me back in"

lol

I didn't do anything, you hit the button and posted more after you said you were done. I replied nicely to answer your question, welcomed you back..... and then you do this. What's your deal?
    11-26-14 08:34 PM
    What do you mean I have "no rebuttal"? Rebuttal to what? You asked me a question and I answered it. Why would I be responding to my own post?

I never said "trick"....YOU DID.

You seem to continue to have problems with the English language and sentence structure.
    I have no problem with the English language, I think you've forgotten what you're responses to my posts were because you've started so many arguments in this thread with different posters. You seem to enjoy arguing so I'll leave you to it.

Cheers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-14 12:05 AM
    Even though I agree an actual vote by iPhone users only would be best, I also think other companies have benefited from false perceptions for years and don't mind if BlackBerry benefits for once? That being said, I didn't vote.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    11-27-14 12:15 AM
    So your suggestion is that BlackBerry fanaticals vote to say that they will trade in the iPhone they don't own for a BlackBerry they already own? Wow that's ridiculous.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    11-27-14 12:39 AM
    I'm losing faith in you CrackBerrians. With the ability to vote unlimited times, the "No's" are still winning.

Iphone switch to Blackberry vote!-1.jpg
    11-27-14 08:11 AM
    I'm losing faith in you CrackBerrians. With the ability to vote unlimited times, the "No's" are still winning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	317214
    Who cares, get what works best for you, if they get a few folks to come over because of the trade in promotion, great, the more the merrier.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    BigBadWulf and kbz1960 like this.
    11-27-14 09:16 AM
    Just a friendly reminder

Discuss the vote, not the voter, in this case. Discuss the topic and not the poster.

There are no benefits in pointing fingers. This is no different than voting for 'what's the best smartphone' for xxxx year. Unreliable results bla bla bla.
    11-27-14 09:41 AM
    I'm pretty sure BlackBerry plans to get about 100000 trade-ins and then flood the market with cheap used iphones, thus devaluing everybody else's. :-P
    m1a1mg likes this.
    11-27-14 10:29 AM
114 ... 345