And so does mine. In fact there are two. That's my point.
    11-15-11 10:18 AM
    Ok BB Boy can your BB VPN from the camp?

This comes from an EXPERIENCED IPHONE USER AND OWNER OF MANY BB's
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 11-15-11 at 12:09 PM. Reason: cleaning
    11-15-11 10:22 AM
    Look Accidental, I know plenty of guys that have gone over to the dark side and they come back because they cannot type on that stupid little piece of glass. One is a work horse and the other is a toy. My point is that there are plenty of jokers out there that don't have a clue about BBs and blindly go over to the iPHONE (happy?). They don't have a clue. Good for you that you were so miserable with your BB that you have now found peace with your iPHONE.
    11-15-11 10:28 AM
    But do you really need to call the phone an ifag.....it only serves to show your maturity....
    Chrisy and pri79269 like this.
    11-15-11 10:33 AM
    Agreed. Stopped. That is what a friend called his when he went over and has decided to now go back. Not my term. I prefer itoy.
    11-15-11 10:38 AM
    Its cool your friend just got excited about his new phone. May have never owned a BB it happens a lot on both sides of the aisle. I bought my iPhone so I could work after researching and trial and error. I had a BB and have one for work but there are things it still can't do. Thats why I use mine.
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 11-15-11 at 11:10 AM.
    11-15-11 10:49 AM
    The other night I was sitting around a campfire with a buddy who has an iFag and has never owned a BB. He said to me: "I'll bet your phone can't do this" and he turns on a flashlight app. Can you believe it?
    What I can't believe is that you are calling someone an "iFag" for using a certain device.

A better word for your friend is "ignorant".
    Accidental Post and Chrisy like this.
    11-15-11 11:07 AM
    Sounds like you need to take a break from the Internet.

It's not that's serious. It's only a phone. Arguing with people you don't know and more than likely will never see in real life? Really? You love your phone that much? Really?

If someone said something to upset you so much, there's a neat little feature that almost every forum has now a days.

It's call IGNORE LIST.

Unless you gets off on the cat and mouse game?

War Is All We Know
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-15-11 11:31 AM
    Sounds like you need to take a break from the Internet.

It's not that's serious. It's only a phone. Arguing with people you don't know and more than likely will never see in real life? Really? You love your phone that much? Really?

If someone said something to upset you so much, there's a neat little feature that almost every forum has now a days.

It's call IGNORE LIST.

Unless you gets off on the cat and mouse game?

War Is All We Know
    That makes an excellent point to end this... before blood and tears flow!
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-15-11 11:46 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD