My first smartphone was a PINK blackberry curve & I completely LOVED it. And then, I made the mistake of going to the Androird Samsung Fascinate and had NOTHING but problems and simply just didn't "get along" with the phone (and it completely crashed). I decided to get the iPhone and have really enjoyed it so far but there are a few things I do miss..I miss the notification system of a blackberry (blinking red light!) and the QWERTY keyboard. The problem I have with going back to BlackBerry is I am not sure I can give up some things on my iPhone that I am now used to. I am on Verizon and am looking for a BlackBerry that would suite my needs. Any pros & Cons that people can add that have had BOTH would be awesome!

1) What has changed with the browser on blackberry since I left the Curve 8330??

2) Is there an App to accept Credit Card payments? I currently have SQUARE right now for my iPhone

3) Is there still the blinking red light? I read somewhere with the new Bold on Verizon that it goes off after 15 minutes? Can you change this to being on all the time?
    09-09-11 12:13 PM
    1) Everything. The Browser in OS 7 is on par with iOS.
    2) Not sure
    3) The notification LED works the same as your 8300, it does not shut down. If you love the notification LED that much, I would suggest you get the "BeBuzz" app as well which lets you customize the LED even further with different colours etc.
    09-09-11 12:39 PM
    Thank you, I am going to check out some BB phones today at Verizon. I think this will influence my decision a lot
    09-09-11 12:44 PM
    Thank you, I am going to check out some BB phones today at Verizon. I think this will influence my decision a lot
    I got 100 bucks says you'll walk out with a Bold 9930
    09-09-11 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD