I don't use BT headset.

I have music on my SD card (ripped from my CDs). Could I just pop the SD card into the Droid and be good to go?

Does Driod have Word to Go?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    On the bold part, yes.
    10-27-10 10:31 AM
    Which phone is set up more like a BlackBerry? I like how BlackBerry menu is organized, I like app switch wizard.

I hate the browser. I'd like a great browser that can handle most websites, even flash. But I also need a great calendar, mutli tasking capabilities, quick email.

Thoughts?

10-27-10 04:24 PM
    Droid, IMO. My wife has an eris and it's very close to my storm. Similar menus. App switching is just as easy. I think apple's overrated.

10-27-10 04:33 PM
    apple is defiantely over rated........totally agree....absolutely a droid
    10-27-10 04:44 PM
    Ok,thanks. I like many google products so I'd probably like the OS. I played with an iPhone and didn't find it very intuitive.

10-27-10 04:44 PM
    Is there an easy way to transfer all contacts from BlackBerry to Droid? Including all the info in the contacts (address, emails, notes etc)?

10-27-10 04:45 PM
    Chrisy, I recommend you check out the Droid 2. I think you will be very impressed with it, also being able to choose touchscreen keyboard or tactile keyboard is very nice...
    10-27-10 04:51 PM
    Cool, thank you. Is that on VZW?

10-27-10 04:53 PM
    Is there an easy way to transfer all contacts from BlackBerry to Droid? Including all the info in the contacts (address, emails, notes etc)?
    It's easier than BlackBerry, since you're on Verizon, download the Backup Assistant on your BlackBerry, then when you get a Droid, download the app on that. You now have all of your contacts. You can also use Google Sync as well, download on the BB, then download on the Droid, done...
    10-27-10 04:55 PM
    Cool, thank you. Is that on VZW?
    Yes it is, I have the Droid 2 and I absolutely love it...
    10-27-10 04:55 PM
    Is it lacking in anything that BlackBerry has? I'm happy with BlackBerry except for the browser. And, I would love Google Navigation. Calendar is ok?

10-27-10 04:57 PM
    Is it lacking in anything that BlackBerry has? I'm happy with BlackBerry except for the browser. And, I would love Google Navigation. Calendar is ok?
    The Droid 2 blows all the above you mentioned out of the water. It's much better, the device is powered by Google. It is basically a Google phone...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 10-27-10 at 05:01 PM.
    10-27-10 04:59 PM
    I'm going to play with one tomorrow. I don't know if I want to wait for an LTE Storm...

Google products have been great so far. I might like Droid. Thanks for the advice, SD!

10-27-10 05:04 PM
    It's easier than BlackBerry, since you're on Verizon, download the Backup Assistant on your BlackBerry, then when you get a Droid, download the app on that. You now have all of your contacts. You can also use Google Sync as well, download on the BB, then download on the Droid, done...
    This is what I was wondering. Does backup assistant transfer all contact info? Not just name and number...but address and notes and all that?

Also, how is the Driod backed up? I'd like a cloud back up, rather than DM since I don't have a PC

10-27-10 05:11 PM
    If you use Bluetooth headset it is not a voice activated device, a downfall on them
    like BB You have through some steps to use the BT
    10-27-10 05:15 PM
    I don't use BT headset.

I have music on my SD card (ripped from my CDs). Could I just pop the SD card into the Droid and be good to go?

Does Driod have Word to Go?

10-27-10 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD