Give the z30a try, it really is a powerful beast really excellent phone

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 12:33 AM
    fan BB, but vote ip 6
    12-29-14 01:12 AM
    I have been a BB user for a long long time and still love my BB Z30 but lately been thinking about moving to the iphone. I do a lot of international travel and the TMobile iphone offers free in-flight texting and Wi-Fi calling, which is nice. Thoughts / advice - what should I do?
    for me there is nothing that would make me want to become an isheep user but at the end of the day its down to each person to decide what works for them
    12-29-14 01:27 AM
    Passport if you like a keyboard but there is nothing wrong with a Z30 which I use as my main phone. Serves all the purposes that a phone is meant for, for me anyway!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 01:52 AM
    I came from iPhone and switched to BlackBerry without having a chance to test the device. No regrets whatsoever. Not sure with BlackBerry to iPhone.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-29-14 02:01 AM
    IPhone is cute I like the look of it and the cute little icons you can send in text messages and emails blackberry sadly cannot do that it has the old style of doing it that make people scratch their heads when they read your messages.
    But blackberry has a great keyboard and overall a great message center easy access to use as far as on handed use goes but that has a kind of bland style as far as the loss department goes.
    BlackBerry can be dropped within reason of course not sure if the iPhone can be dropped if you get the 6 plus you may get lucky and get a bendable phone!

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur and JesseBabe23 like this.
    12-29-14 02:33 AM
    If you never tried the iPhone it's worth exploring. If you did try an iPhone get the passport.
    thymaster likes this.
    12-29-14 03:46 AM
  8. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Passport for most things... though iPhone has better camera

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 04:28 AM
    Go for iPhone 6. I want to feel exclusive with my awesome Passport.
    Playbook007 likes this.
    12-29-14 04:44 AM
    oh that thing is coming later????? virtual sim...but at what price??? In Canada from telus sim cost 10.5$ and in the USA free

any link on that? virtual sim

would have to be competitive
    Sim cards are Not free here in the USA, T Mobile now charges 15.00 plus tax for a SIM card now.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-29-14 05:23 AM
    Haven't had to pay for one yet through AT&T.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-29-14 05:26 AM
    For a moment I thought I was in iMore or something... reading these comments....
    Go full Passport... or do you want an ugly, bending, weak signal, inferior sound, unsafe, buggy, battery wimp, hub-less iPhone?!
    After all how much time do you spend in the air-plane?! Take that time to relax... listen to the fabulous sound of your Passport with some Bose earphones... and Relax!
    Mo Cat and Playbook007 like this.
    12-29-14 05:55 AM
    Wow I do the same thing lol but this time I didn't waste my money on a new ipod ( iphone) my old one still useful

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    12-29-14 07:28 AM

Posted from the amazing IPhone 6
    ^.... this guy, LOL

Posted via CB10
    JoseMercedes likes this.
    12-29-14 07:38 AM
    Sim cards are Not free here in the USA, T Mobile now charges 15.00 plus tax for a SIM card now.

it is free on AT&T
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    12-29-14 08:33 AM
    it is free on AT&T
    Only if you go to a corporate store. You have to pay at resellers.
    12-29-14 08:36 AM
    For a moment I thought I was in iMore or something... reading these comments....
    Go full Passport... or do you want an ugly, bending, weak signal, inferior sound, unsafe, buggy, battery wimp, hub-less iPhone?!
    After all how much time do you spend in the air-plane?! Take that time to relax... listen to the fabulous sound of your Passport with some Bose earphones... and Relax!
    LOL yeah maybe we should go to imore to see if they suggest BB
    12-29-14 08:40 AM
    They both make good phones and both will perform for you in whatever task you need to get done, albeit in different ways.
    12-29-14 08:43 AM
    I have been a BB user for a long long time and still love my BB Z30 but lately been thinking about moving to the iphone. I do a lot of international travel and the TMobile iphone offers free in-flight texting and Wi-Fi calling, which is nice. Thoughts / advice - what should I do?
    Re: the iPhone, find a friend with one to check out for a while. It's different enough from BB that trying out is worthwhile. Actually, does TMo still offer the test drive promotion? That would be the way to go.

As for TMo itself, note that wifi calling is available on the phone but must be enabled by local carriers. I don't know it is all that common internationally. It does have some excellent perks for me when going back to Canada: free texts to US and Canada and free data, albeit at 3G speeds (absolutely fine for gps). But the big drawback to TMo for me is really poor signal through walls. This is very much a case of ymmv.
    12-29-14 08:47 AM
    Don't see how this could even be a serious question...stay with BlackBerry of course! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 08:51 AM
    Is this a trick question?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:11 AM
    Is this a trick question?

Posted via CB10
    nope
    12-29-14 09:13 AM

When I walked into my local TMO store to get a nano SIM card a month ago, it did not cost me anything. It was free.
    12-29-14 10:07 AM
    If you can afford it, choose two devices with the same SIM size. I use an iPhone 6 Plus and a Passport. Switch on a dime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TITCR. :-)
    12-29-14 10:14 AM

I've found if you go into the store and ask nicely, they'll gladly provide you with a SIM card free of charge.
    12-29-14 10:15 AM
117 1234 ...