Hey all, so after a month of owning an iPhone 3g S [hold the boo's] my white iPhone broke. I didn't buy insurance, however I am eligible for upgrade. My problem is, I can't decide what phone to get. I had a curve before my iPhone and loved it. However i loved my iPhone too. Money is not an issue and i mainly use my phone for calling (kind of obvious) texting/email and web (lot of web use) I'm considering switching back to a blackberry [maybe the bold or curve 8900] but wouldn't rule out getting a new iPhone either. Help?
    07-07-09 11:07 AM
    You spelled "dilema" wrong. It's "dilemma." Also it's 3GS, not 3g S.

As I always say:

Keep in touch: Blackberry
    For fun and games: iPhone
    07-07-09 11:58 AM
    Really were all the corrections needed, they are looking for help.

If I was corrected for asking a question I'd go for an iPhone. This being a BlackBerry thread most others will say BlackBerry. Or jump networks and get a PalmPre or wait for an unlocked GSM version.
    07-07-09 02:18 PM
    Either Bold or the 8900 would be good choices. Dunno how committed you are to the iPhone, so I'm not gonna bash you on that. By all means, choose which one suits your needs, they all have their strengths and drawbacks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 02:49 PM
    As a reminder to the OP and others:

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�
    07-07-09 02:52 PM
    Like someone up there said, if you use your phone to stay in touch with people (bbm, aim, gtalk, etc) ygr blackberry is good for that. But it sounds like you do lots of web browsing, which the iphone is good at. I guess it'll depend what is most important to you.

07-07-09 04:52 PM
    Go for the iphone since you use the web a lot.

07-07-09 04:56 PM
    Might want to check the Bye Bye thread for what other people are doing. They might fit your situation.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/mast...thread-260887/
    07-07-09 04:57 PM
    I recently made the switch back from the iPhone to a Blackberry. the iPhone has a lot of cool gimmicky things that are nice but for overall productiveness and functionality I like the BB.

If you want your phone to be more of a phone + entertainment device and portable web browser stick with the iPhone

if you want your phone to be more of a phone + tool to assist in being productive and in touch go with the BB
    07-07-09 04:57 PM
    You spelled "dilema" wrong. It's "dilemma." Also it's 3GS, not 3g S.

As I always say:

Keep in touch: Blackberry
    For fun and games: iPhone
    Damn. Is this a spelling forum, i think not. Don't correct me when i ask for opinions. Who are you again? Oh thats right, No one knows who you are because your in a FORUM. The question had nothing to do with spelling. Why then, did you feel the need to correct me? Don't let it happen again.

Oh and to the moderator, thanks for fixing my title, I probably shouldn't have been vague.

And to the rest, I'm probably just gonna go get an iPhone. Blackberrys are cool and all, but iPhones suit my needs. (lol)

I will keep you posted though, should I change my mind.
    07-07-09 05:23 PM
    it just depends on the user's needs...now imagine if a company built the best of both worlds...
    07-07-09 05:42 PM
    Damn. Is this a spelling forum, i think not. Don't correct me when i ask for opinions. Who are you again? Oh thats right, No one knows who you are because your in a FORUM. The question had nothing to do with spelling. Why then, did you feel the need to correct me? Don't let it happen again.
    "Don't let it happen again" ahaha or else what? Get a grip. This is a forum.

Go get an iPhone.
    07-07-09 09:11 PM
    It look like your more into the fun and games aspects of phones instead of productivity. You should go w/ the iphone. U will probaly like it more.
    07-07-09 09:20 PM
    went with an iPhone 32 gb 3gs. My old blackberry didn't have good call quality and also lacked 3g. My iPhone has awesome call quality and always has 3g. Which is a bit odd, considering alot of iPhone users complain how the iPhone switches from 3g to 2g.

Finally, my work decided to give all the partners curve 8900's for work use so i haven't completley ditched the 'berry.
    07-09-09 07:59 AM
    Cellular Business Edition = Blackberry
    Cellular Home Edition = iPhone.
    07-09-09 09:33 AM
    Just buy curve 8900 and ipod touch 2G with iphone OS.
    I really enjoy these two great devices.

07-11-09 12:01 PM
    I have a hard time comprehending why these threads are made, espcially if your an adult and can easily make decisions on what is best for you as far as a phone.

Curve 8900 is a downgrade to 2G, and you want to keep the 3G so stick with your iPhone.

07-11-09 12:42 PM
    I'm happy that u went wit the iphone, it simply suits ur needs

07-12-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD