This morning the internet on my Curve 8520 stopped working, this is affecting both the browser and apps which need internet access such as Facebook. when on the browser, the "Requesting..." bar takes several minutes to load/fill before an error message appears: "Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists plese contact your service provider." I'd like to try and avoid contacting orange regarding this matter as in the past I've found them quite useless. Tried battery pulls/reboots several times to no effect. Any help/advice would be much appreciated, thanks!
    02-26-11 09:12 AM
    same here. 8530 on Verizon. No internet. Any news regarding this?
    02-26-11 09:15 AM
    I'm on o2 and for the last hour have not been able to access the internet through my browser or go on Facebook. Pain in the a$$
    02-26-11 09:24 AM
    As of about two minutes ago my facebook is now inexplicably back to fine, working order, but my browser is still not working at all.
    02-26-11 09:37 AM
    I have Sprint and I've been unable to do anything on my phone for the better part of the morning. Browser, downloading, facebook refresh- all down. and I have 4 bars and my wi-fi on.
    02-26-11 10:30 AM
    I've read on twitter that there has been a blackberry shortage sumthing, but everything works fine now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD