The blackberry Internet has been down most of the night. Anybody else having this problem?
    12-06-10 08:11 PM
    The blackberry Internet has been down most of the night. Anybody else having this problem?
    What do you mean "the blackberry internet?"
    The internet is not down. LOL
    And Blackberry browsing on the internet works just fine.
    12-06-10 08:20 PM
    Mine is just fine... Maybe a carrier issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 08:28 PM
    All good here too. Can you give us more info? Who is your provider, and have you tried anything yet? For example have you pulled the battery, or done an HRT?
    12-06-10 08:39 PM
    Verizon here in Boston. Yes I have done a battery pull.
    12-06-10 08:41 PM
    Ok, lets try an HRT, to do that, go to Options, then Advanced, then Host Routing, then press the BB (or Menu) button, and select Register Now.

If you want also try sending service books, to do this, go to the Setup Folder on the homscreen (or the icon MIGHT be on your homscreen) and select the Email Setup icon, then sign on. You will need to know your user name and password, which you might need to get from your carrier IF you don't know it. Then once you are signed on, press the BB button, then select Service Books, then Send Service Books.

Finally do one more pull for good measure. If that don't fix you up, then you have an outage.
    12-06-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD