08-11-12 05:29 PM
    lol... BB10 is RIMs best hope
    08-11-12 05:46 PM
    There you have it: BB10 isn't as good as iOS. The geniuses have spoken. LOL
    08-11-12 05:55 PM
    BB10 the last great hope of the original smart phone maker.
    08-11-12 06:01 PM
    BlackBerry is resilient they've been through a heck of a lot and they ARE NOT DONE.
    history lesson
    08-11-12 06:10 PM
    Okay,? Just how does he figure it's not as good as IOS 6? Has IOS 6 even been released in beta yet or is this just his PERSONAL opinion and not a professional one? It's crap like this that is going to shoot BB10 in the foot before anyone even gets to see it, cause , IOS 6 is already better. WTF!?
    08-11-12 06:39 PM
    BB10 the last great hope of the original smart phone maker.
    I thought Palm was the original smartphone maker...
    08-11-12 06:52 PM
    Okay,? Just how does he figure it's not as good as IOS 6? Has IOS 6 even been released in beta yet or is this just his PERSONAL opinion and not a professional one? It's crap like this that is going to shoot BB10 in the foot before anyone even gets to see it, cause , IOS 6 is already better. WTF!?
    The guy is obviously clueless... but it's videos like this that cause so much trouble for RIM.
    08-11-12 06:53 PM
    Why is this rumor continuing? How many times do both RIM and Samsung have to come out and say there is no truth to these rumors? These investment firms are only trying to goose up RIM stock prices by coming out with these stories.
    Splange likes this.
    08-11-12 07:47 PM
    BB10 equal to Android 4.1 but not as good as iOS6
    Seeing as Android 4.1 is better then iOS6 , how can BB10 be "equal to Android 4.1 but not as good as iOS6"?

btw this guy has been making bad RIM takover predictions since atleast 2006
    08-11-12 09:42 PM
    I would like to see what people have to say about this video - after the BB10 is released.
    08-12-12 08:17 AM
    I am upset with the thread title!!!!
    "Interesting Video about RIM and Samsung "

There was no interesting video, it was an anal cyst who's made more wrong grand predictions than right ones in his career,

He loves his iPhone, and his Apple products everything else will suck
    sam_b77 and Wino Ryder like this.
    08-12-12 09:39 AM
    I would like to know based on what metrics they can make a statement to the effect that BB10 is not as good as iOS. Is someone here qualified to ask the question and then analyze the response, which i assure you they will not produce.

A beta version created for the development community and they have made a pronouncement like this!!!
    08-12-12 09:55 AM
    This guy is a blood . To say one unreleased os is better then another unreleased os. To say the device alpha is actually bb10 to say samsung doesn't have its own mobile OS. This guy should be fired and branded as a a tool
    Blackberry_Boy likes this.
    08-12-12 10:16 AM
    Why is he not called on it? And who should do the "calling"?
    08-12-12 10:38 AM
    Yes iOS 6 is out, I want to say they are up to beta 6 or 7 (can't remember off the top of my head)

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-12-12 10:50 AM
    I am upset with the thread title!!!!
    "Interesting Video about RIM and Samsung "

There was no interesting video, it was an anal cyst who's made more wrong grand predictions than right ones in his career,

He loves his iPhone, and his Apple products everything else will suck

Agreed. Interesting he mentioned they had the device for a month and found it not as good as IOS 6. What he 'meant' to say was that he had the device for a month but only played around with it for 30 minutes or less. Another thing too is he made "his judgement call" on the basis of the undeveloped device, not the "polished" and "tuned" consumers device yet to be launched.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-12-12 12:41 PM
    Just makes RIM shares a better buy by keeping the price low.
    08-12-12 04:42 PM
    This guy make me laugh when he says RIM Dev Alpha is not come close to IOS6 but better than Android 4.1. I have never heard anyone compare dummy device to the actual device. It is very absurd. He gives $5 target price and thinks it goes to zero. Does he realize that RIM has over 2 billions dollars cash, zero dept, 80 million customers and its IP worth at lease 2 to 4 billions dollars. He is either clueless or hats RIM out of his gut. Very bias like MSNBC news station.
    08-12-12 05:16 PM
    Yes iOS 6 is out, I want to say they are up to beta 6 or 7 (can't remember off the top of my head)

As of right now they're on beta 4.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    08-13-12 09:24 AM
    As of right now they're on beta 4.

Thanks, couldn't remember the beta release it was up to but knew it was several in.

08-13-12 11:22 AM
    Thanks, couldn't remember the beta release it was up to but knew it was several in.

Your welcome

Most of my twitter friends are beta testers for most ios stuff so my timeline gets flooded with that info. Lol.

08-14-12 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD