I have a Sprint Blackberry 8330. I am not on my companies BES, however, I do use the Blackberry Desktop Redirector to push my company email (MS Exchange) to my BB. I am experienceing a couple issues that I would like a little help with.

1) Does anyone know how (if its even possible) to push Calendar Entries with this method?
    2) Why when I do Sync using Desktop Manager (via wire or BT) my Berry would use my Facebook account to put my calendar entries in the device? I deleted Facebook becasue the new build (1.5) was causeing some issues.

I consider myself rather tech savvy, but everyone needs help sometimes.

Lastly, I work for a company that has an extremly paranoid ISA firewall, so I may not be able to access many third party sites, however, please suggest any solutions. I do have limited access to the outside world if I'm sneaky

Thanks
    05-04-09 09:11 AM
    I don't know about #1, but #2. Go to the the "default services" sinde Advanced > Options and change the default calender entry. When I removed Facebook it didn't change the setting either.
    05-04-09 10:39 AM
    Thanks for that suggestion, I'm going to purge my berry and re-sync with this setting to see if it works
    05-04-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD