BES

I can install some application OTA (many are disallowed). However, the install application does not show up any where. I can see them in Advanced Options -> Applications.

Is there anyway to enable them?
    01-23-08 08:59 PM
    What is the application? If your BES disallows them there may be no way for you to get it.
    01-23-08 09:08 PM
    One is game, one is BB gtalk. If they are disallowed, how come they can be downloaded OTA? Other simply says your IT policy do not allow you download this.
    01-23-08 10:10 PM
    you can probably download the program just fine but your IT dept has your permissions set low as far as installing software.
    We do this here where I work to keep people from loading buggy software that could be malicious or have spyware imbedded in it.
    We have to have either full admin rights or a "-a" account to be able to change anything on the computer or our bb's.
    01-24-08 07:48 AM
    you can probably download the program just fine but your IT dept has your permissions set low as far as installing software.
    We do this here where I work to keep people from loading buggy software that could be malicious or have spyware imbedded in it.
    We have to have either full admin rights or a "-a" account to be able to change anything on the computer or our bb's.
    Sorry for the double post.
    01-24-08 07:50 AM
    Try viewing modules (vs. Applications) and see if they show up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-08 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD