Sorry, didn't see it announced. Kevin? Did I miss something?
    01-30-13 10:45 AM
    They said they are in talks with Instagram and it will be coming shortly. Read Kevin's BB10 review.
    01-30-13 10:52 AM
    Did he not say "at launch"? I could be wrong, that's just how I remember it
    KiLuMaNaTi likes this.
    01-30-13 10:54 AM
    so yes he does?
    01-30-13 11:48 AM
    I went back and read the original post on the blog page. It just says it's coming, didn't say launch although it did say "It will be there". Technically I think he has time, while since I responded originally and hence am eligible for the car - the spirit says he owes us one!

He can sell his hair and buy us one!
    01-30-13 01:11 PM
    For now side load it but it will be out in march the least watch
    01-30-13 01:31 PM
    For now side load it but it will be out in march the least watch
    1) Can instagram be side loaded? has it been done?
    2) is sideload still an option for bb10? anyone know?
    01-30-13 01:34 PM
    I went back and read the original post on the blog page. It just says it's coming, didn't say launch although it did say "It will be there". Technically I think he has time, while since I responded originally and hence am eligible for the car - the spirit says he owes us one!

I'm thinning out a bit and could use some of that hair.
    01-30-13 01:45 PM
    1) Can instagram be side loaded? has it been done?
    2) is sideload still an option for bb10? anyone know?
    wont work..
    01-30-13 01:49 PM

You are correct. Nothing about launch... Guess he bought himself some time, haha. I could care less about instagram, but I think it would be funny if he actually had to buy someone a car
    01-30-13 02:00 PM
    I do not use Instagram but can you do it from a web page? Does it need its own app?
    01-30-13 02:03 PM
    IMO he Owes someone a car. Instagram is not there at launch. Skype is apparently closer to being real at this point than instagram.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 02:09 PM
    LOL.. you guys all know even if it never showed there would be some loophole and Kevin isn't REALLY gonna buy anyone a car right?

Don't get me wrong.. I like the guy.. but I don't think he's got that kind of cash... then again maybe it's just the hair
    01-30-13 02:18 PM
    LOL.. you guys all know even if it never showed there would be some loophole and Kevin isn't REALLY gonna buy anyone a car right?

Don't get me wrong.. I like the guy.. but I don't think he's got that kind of cash... then again maybe it's just the hair
    Of course.. the post never said anything about a new car.. it just says "a car" so that could be an old broken down chevet picked up from a wrecker for 150 dollars.. technically still counts. :/ I hope there's not requirement to claim.. the tow charge will outweigh the value..
    01-30-13 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD