Everyone's enjoying instagram viber line wechat skype snapchat except BlackBerry 10 users! Seriously? We're suppose to buy smileys in bbm while everyother messenger gives fo free! How long we are suppose to use android ported apps? Which are not even compatible with BlackBerry 10! Every anyone tried sideloading it! It says install it on your own risk! Moreover it doesn't notify you! You cannot set custom notification! It's slow not fluent as BlackBerry native app and lack many many features and you all know this! I'm using BlackBerry 10 since z10 was launched and I kept using it and thinking that it's very outclass OS and it'll beat every other OS and they'll develop their own native apps and instead of us they showed us the wrong way by allowing us to install android apps? Did we buy BlackBerry to enjoy android apps on it? I feel like I should throw away my phone when I'm using android app on it!! Now there's another app inst10 and the developer want to buy it if you want hub integration! Every user of other OS is enjoying every feature of instagram but we're suppose to pay! Thank you Mr chen! All of you know android apps don't have hub integration and moreover when you're using android app security and privacy is compromised! BlackBerry 10 is dead! RIP

Innovative Beast of 
    08-16-15 04:39 AM
    Hey my instagram works really well!
    I even get notifications in the hub

Instagram-img_20150816_114030.png

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 04:41 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150816_114030.png 
Views:	922 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	367019

Posted via CB10
    Can you set custom notification for it? Does you hub shows instagram? Like it shows calls whatsapp twitter? When you were installing it did you see 'install it on your own risk source is other than BlackBerry '? Have you tried using insta on ios or android? Does it feel same? Did you buy BlackBerry phone to run android apps?

Innovative Beast of 
    08-16-15 04:45 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150816_114030.png 
Views:	922 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	367019

Posted via CB10
    Can you send emoticons? If you're using passport your physical keyboard ain't even compatible with it!

Innovative Beast of 
    08-16-15 04:46 AM
    Seriously man calm down...
    I bought bbry (since 6years) cause i love keyboard and the way they are different. I CAN live with it...

It gives me notifications, so it's fine.
    It loads faster than on my gf her huawei and i downloaded it from the google playstore...

I'm out.

Instagram-img_20150816_121214.png

Posted via CB10
    Griffin2012 and Plazmic Flame like this.
    08-16-15 05:12 AM
    OP, what's your point exactly?!

Via Pasta CB10
    08-16-15 05:16 AM
    OP, what's your point exactly?!

Via Pasta CB10
    Just a little rant to get rid of his frustrations, which can help sometimes

Posted via CB10
    powereds and tollfeeder like this.
    08-16-15 05:26 AM
    I think you buy the wrong phone, buy a phone suit your needs

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    08-16-15 05:48 AM
    Did we buy BlackBerry to enjoy android apps on it?
    No, we bought it to connect to our friends and work. It just so happens that Android apps are the way to go sometimes. We don't prefer it, but if it works, then whatever, man.

BlackBerry 10 is dead! RIP
    They've been saying that for months, but it never really died out, did it?

All of you know android apps don't have hub integration and moreover when you're using android app security and privacy is compromised!
    False. Security depends on the app and the dev, not the origins of the app's software.
    They don't all need Hub Integration, because some have notificatons which show the activity off the Hub. Opening it will take you directly into it via the app.

PS, might wanna change your signature if you throw away your BlackBerry. I don't think this forum is for people who post like that. Go ahead and buy a new phone. I hope you enjoy it.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    08-16-15 06:02 AM
    Everyone's enjoying instagram viber line wechat skype snapchat except BlackBerry 10 users! Seriously? We're suppose to buy smileys in bbm while everyother messenger gives fo free! How long we are suppose to use android ported apps? Which are not even compatible with BlackBerry 10! Every anyone tried sideloading it! It says install it on your own risk! Moreover it doesn't notify you! You cannot set custom notification! It's slow not fluent as BlackBerry native app and lack many many features and you all know this! I'm using BlackBerry 10 since z10 was launched and I kept using it and thinking that it's very outclass OS and it'll beat every other OS and they'll develop their own native apps and instead of us they showed us the wrong way by allowing us to install android apps? Did we buy BlackBerry to enjoy android apps on it? I feel like I should throw away my phone when I'm using android app on it!! Now there's another app inst10 and the developer want to buy it if you want hub integration! Every user of other OS is enjoying every feature of instagram but we're suppose to pay! Thank you Mr chen! All of you know android apps don't have hub integration and moreover when you're using android app security and privacy is compromised! BlackBerry 10 is dead! RIP

Innovative Beast of 
    Haha can't tell if you're being serious. Life isn't meant to be this hard.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 06:32 AM