Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By jagrlover
  • 1 Post By jagrlover
  • 1 Post By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes
  1. jagrlover's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    607 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Inside the back of the L-series

    I google translated the site, apparently the placement of the antenna is better in the London.

    Inside the back of the L-series-bblseries.jpg



    bbecause it's bbetter
  2. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Inreresting. Did the chinese guy have a true london? Im going to go check
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
  3. jagrlover's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    607 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Inreresting. Did the chinese guy have a true london? Im going to go check
    If you mean the guy who leaked all the glorious pics, then I think no. He had the Lisbon/Laguna.
    bbecause it's bbetter
  4. dd0yl3's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default Re: Inside the back of the L-series

    So the released images are not the officially BB London or is it ?
  5. mithrazor's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,082 Posts
    PIN
    2B1BC93C
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dd0yl3 View Post
    So the released images are not the officially BB London or is it ?
    It's an official L-series device if that's what you're wondering.
  6. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrlover View Post
    If you mean the guy who leaked all the glorious pics, then I think no. He had the Lisbon/Laguna.
    So what the **** is the london then???
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    sydsam likes this.
  7. dragonx6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    191 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    They are all the same phone but made for different parts of the world or different types of networks I believe.
  8. jenks5150's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    469 Posts
    Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx6 View Post
    They are all the same phone but made for different parts of the world or different types of networks I believe.
    Yes. I heard one of the 3 (London, Laguna, Lisbon) will not be LTE-capable and will be for overseas where LTE isn't even a thought yet. The other ones destined for more modern LTE-equipped networks.
    Remember to RTFM.
  9. PedroBorgas's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,284 Posts
    #9  

    Default Inside the back of the L-series

    Eh, so Portugal will have the phone then xD

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Im sexy and i know it! ("Music? What music?")
  10. aragone79's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    690 Posts
    #10  

    Default Re: Inside the back of the L-series

    Quote Originally Posted by jenks5150 View Post
    Yes. I heard one of the 3 (London, Laguna, Lisbon) will not be LTE-capable and will be for overseas where LTE isn't even a thought yet. The other ones destined for more modern LTE-equipped networks.
    Yes, i heard that too. Plus L series which has LTE capability will use snapdragon. I wonder which one is.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

    HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

    9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
  11. Skeevecr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,509 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Did you miss out some relevant quotes or pictures because there is nothing in either of those pics that implies either of those devices has a better or even different antenna.
  12. Skeevecr's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,509 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aragone79 View Post
    Yes, i heard that too. Plus L series which has LTE capability will use snapdragon. I wonder which one is.
    There will be multiple variants with LTE, so I would guess that London is the HSPA-only model.
  13. jagrlover's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    607 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeevecr View Post
    Did you miss out some relevant quotes or pictures because there is nothing in either of those pics that implies either of those devices has a better or even different antenna.


    I google translated the article and in the comments section that seemed to be the prevailing opinion. My uneducated eyes don't see anything either.
    bbecause it's bbetter

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 05:15 AM
  2. Suggestions for cleaning the back of the 8520
    By nickyao in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xx
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:29 PM
  3. no "s" on the back of the iphone 3GS....why?
    By burntorange817 in forum Apple iPhone/iPad
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. Can you put stickers on the back of the phone?
    By PwnCakes193 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:55 PM
  5. The back of the 8900, is it suppose to move a lil??
    By SOCIALITEx in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions