Thinking about getting another bb, but same time keeping iPhone4 running. Questions to others with same situation. Is your data plan running bb or PDA? And when swapping the sim is your devices lacking any network features? Do you find you have to call into your carrier to have the data plans swapped back and forth?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 01:04 AM
    Are the new blackberries able to fit the iPhone 4 sim, which is smaller than the old sim cards? I have a blackberry and iPhone 3GS. Using a sticky in the iPhone forum, I have it so I can easily switch my sim card between my phones. Granted, I do so very infrequently and never for longer than a day. I'm using the BB plan. None of the features are lacking. Sometimes, however, I have to ensure visual voicemail is set up on the 3GS though. I never call into the carrier. When I would use my 3GS with the BB plan in the beginning, I'd get a text message saying my plan was incompatible and would be changed, but it was never changed. I haven't gotten the text in forever. Hope this info helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-10 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD