Is there a way to make individual texts have individual sounds?
    Not just in all of them change in the profiles, but to have one contact have a personalized TEXT sound, and another have a different personalized text sound!?!?!?!?!?
    I LOVE my blackberry, but this is the only thing i can't figure out that i like to have!
    There are some text messages worthy of being read asap, and others that can wait!
    Thanks!
    05-12-09 10:37 AM
    There's no way to do this on my model (8120). Only specific ringtones and global sms tones.
    05-12-09 10:42 AM
    Thank you! I am up for a another upgrade on another line, do you know of any BB that has this option?
    I have the 8130 right now!
    05-12-09 10:47 AM
    Sure there's a way. You just have to use exceptions for each one.

Read this from the How to/FAQs Forum Section.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...contact-48275/
    05-12-09 11:17 AM
    Ah, cool... did not know that. But that's a lot of work if you want to assign many different sms tones to many different contacts
    05-12-09 12:24 PM

Is there a way to make individual texts have individual sounds?
    Not just in all of them change in the profiles, but to have one contact have a personalized TEXT sound, and another have a different personalized text sound!?!?!?!?!?
    I LOVE my blackberry, but this is the only thing i can't figure out that i like to have!
    There are some text messages worthy of being read asap, and others that can wait!
    Thanks!
    I know that with 5.0.93 on my 8900 I have the option to do that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 12:30 PM
    Does the 8900 do that just like a ringtone? Wow, cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD