Just went from an 8330 to a 9370. In my 8330 I had 57 text addresses (cell #s) in one group and a daily text (one text message) was sent to the group with no issues. I re-created the same group in my 9370 and tried to send out a group text this morning but a message comes up when sending saying that 20 addresses is all that can be sent at one time. Any way to increase the # of addreses internally or is there a BB App like iphone has to allow the group amount to be increased? (my old Droid would only send 10 at a time...) Thanks.
    02-28-12 11:04 AM
    Just went from an 8330 to a 9370. In my 8330 I had 57 text addresses (cell #s) in one group and a daily text (one text message) was sent to the group with no issues. I re-created the same group in my 9370 and tried to send out a group text this morning but a message comes up when sending saying that 20 addresses is all that can be sent at one time. Any way to increase the # of addreses internally or is there a BB App like iphone has to allow the group amount to be increased? (my old Droid would only send 10 at a time...) Thanks.
    Make sure they're sent as sms not mms. Go to sms options and set "send text only messages" to "always sms"
    02-28-12 11:16 AM
    Tried that. Still get msg "Only 20 recpients allowed". Thanks for the reply.
    02-28-12 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD