The video showed up on Youtube...

01-20-09 07:38 PM
    I saw that Ustream.com launched their App for the iPhone today or yesterday just so iPhone users could watch the inaugeration LIVE. When the devil will Blackberry users start having access to these types of App's?
    01-20-09 08:04 PM
    I saw that Ustream.com launched their App for the iPhone today or yesterday just so iPhone users could watch the inaugeration LIVE. When the devil will Blackberry users start having access to these types of App's?
    BB is getting an App Store soon, rumor is March.

EDIT: For now you'll just have to watch that youtube link I provided, it will work from your BB.
    01-20-09 08:16 PM
    MARCH! I originally hear the end of Jan. Oh well... I watch quite a few YouTube vid's on my storm. Gotta love the GIANT screen.
    01-20-09 08:23 PM
    register for free at orb.com.

go to mycast.orb.com on ur mobile device.

go to tv, then "internet tv" there are nbc, abc, and bbc news "now" channels that will probably carry the inauguration. def the abc one will
    I'm not interested in the inauguration, but in streaming TV in general. I take it that this orb.com tips presupposes that one has a tv tuner card in the pc?
    03-24-09 10:47 AM
    Yes you need a TV tuner, HOWEVER orb can also be used to access any media on the PC, downloaded video, music streams (with the help of an XM or Sirius subscription and helper program) It's an all around excellent option.

Another good option, BUt it's still beta and FAR from optimized is Sling Player Mobile for BB. Again you would need a Slingbox also.

Are you an NBC fan? They have a GREAT mobile friendly site with full episodes http://m.nbc.com
    03-24-09 11:06 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD